• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nullnic

1. N

Reseller and Shared Hosting Starting At $0.99/month

Hello everyone, we are listing our current hosting plans for nullnic.com. Below are 2 of our professional plans ready for service. We have plans starting at $0.99/month for both shared and reseller hosting. Also check out our Reseller and Shared Hosting best value packages for $99/yr...
  2. N

Need new Reseller

Just in case you think about cpanel here is our offer: 10GB Disk Space 100GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features rvSkin included whm/cpanel + fantastico $9.99/month more info here http://www.nullnic.com/reseller_pro.htm Thanks nullnic
  3. N

HOT! Review www.hotarticles.net

Nice look, I would agree on less ads. But I would also suggest a new logo. nullnic
  4. N

Server

In my opinion, and only my opinion this would depend on your site and traffic it does. Most hosting companies will not do it if you say it will sooner or later get traffic as there is no benifit to them. But this is only my opinion. You also might want to post what you are looking for in server...
  5. N

I Need Adult Host With Additional IPs Services

I was just wondering if china is real fast at this and lets say they block 5 address a week, wouldn't this keep costing the hosting company because he said he can only pay so much a month and would bascially like to keep refreshing his IP's every time they get blocked? nullnic
  6. N

Wouldn't this only cause problems for the host? nullnic
  7. N

This would bother me, why would they be blocking it unless it is illegal. Could someone explain why they would be blocking him and why anyone would want to supply this guy with unlimited IP's (I understand for a monthly fee) which they would probably just block the whole block of IP's. I am...
  8. N

server needed by monday night

You can check out our dedicated servers at: http://www.nullnic.com/dedicated.htm Nullnic
  9. N

Unmanaged Dedicated server Needed!

You can check out our dedicated servers at: http://www.nullnic.com/dedicated.htm nullnic
  10. N

Were is WW-Host?

We did send him a pm about his current customers and the offer we would give his current customers, but does not seem he wants to do that. Just to let everyone know there was a offer to help his current customers. Nullnic
  11. N

Were is WW-Host?

I am kinda of confused here, wouldn't offering free webhosting put the market of hosting down more than a person going out of business, I understand that going out of business or poor customer support hurts other businesses. But in my opinion offering free hosting hurts more businesses than...
  12. N

Chicago

Thats it, I'm moving. :rolleyes2
  13. N

Chicago

I am paying $980/month for a 2 bedroom. But when I was living downtown I was paying $1400/month for a one bedroom and $300 a month of that was parking fees for one spot. Nullnic
  14. N

i need host have additional IPs($1~2/One)Service,who can provide??

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  15. N

Can anyone install VHCS for me?

Sorry, I wish I did. It has been a few months since i last used it. I was pretty fed up with it once it took me that long to install it on redhat. I installed it on Fedora and RHEL. Both were a pain to install, Debian is your best bet as they favor it for VHCS. nullnic
Back