• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by notKnown

1. N

Mind Blowing deal form amaderHost!

Space: 50 GB Bandwidth: 250GB Email/ftp/mysql: Unlimited (If you are Reseller then 2 IP provided) And all cPanel 8 features.. All for $150/month only!! (just 1 account left!!) Contact: sales@amaderhost.com or PM React now!!
  2. N

amaderHost: Unique Hosting Solution!

We deal with custom packages only. Not to force you to pay for something you don't need. So mail us your desired package and reasonable price! and get started... amaderHost.com Thanx Safwan sales@amaderhost.com
  3. N

Subdomain Plesk, Unlimited Mail And Space Free

ah.. i was wondering where/how i signup.. :P
  4. N

Host Once

i too found the offers r interesting.......and i mailed them twice about 3 weeks ago still no reply. and i really want to know how much does "Unlimited" mean...... so can u guies say for sure they r wht they claim to be.
  5. N

Looking for some suggested Hostings.

new host well.... i guess none seem to answer............ anyway , after an extensive search, i found some hosts. but i guess http://www.istacia.com/ is offering good deal...... i seen in some posts about their recent problems... but i was able to get some positive reply (after a delay...
  6. N

follow-up Well i should have made my point more clear......... the music industry in bangladesh hav not yet made any such rule that it can not be published in www, and we r working on some legal documents, which ll be done soon. and most of the songs in our site r uploaded after directly...
  7. N

hello.... i have a mp3 site (not english mp3 [bangla! guess none of u ever heard of it] so it won't contradict with any hosting co. Terms and conditions), to begin with it was small site but now i need large space b4 i was with HostRocket but its quite expensive (but gr8 support and control...
Back