• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nomis135

1. N

NeoMedia-Host : Free Hosting (No-Ads)

:readthis:Hello to you all! NeoMedia-Host has started offering Free hosting. If you want a free and reliable host then you know where to go. NeoMedia-Host 50% Less Posting for the first 5 to apply. NMH Free 1 200MB WebSpace 1GB Transfer Unlimited Features 20 Posts Per Month NMH Free 2 400MB...
  2. N

Looking for a partner... again

I've owned a hosting company for 2 years and i'm now looking forward to come back in the industry so Pm me if your still interested in a partner. Thanks, Simon
  3. N

Looking for a Linux VPS

Thanks a lot all. But i've decided to head to dedicated servers. This Thread can be Closed.
  4. N

Dedicated Server Needed

Thanks a lot gate2vn i think that will be very useful. I already knew this site but had completely forgotten about it.
  5. N

Dedicated Server Needed

c.clint those servers aren't really in my budget. Thanks anyways. Thanks to you too Yellowmc i'll have a look in that part of the forum.
  6. N

Dedicated Server Needed

Thanks Yellowmc. Anymore? I'd like to see different one's. I am also looking for a reliable server and good support. Thanks, Simon
  7. N

Dedicated Server Needed

I was looking for a VPS but i changed idea. I'm heading for a Dedicated. I'm Looking for about : Linux , CentOS Pentium 4 Min. 512Mb Ram Min. 80gb HD 1000gb Bandwidth Free cPanel/Whm and Fantastico if possible. No Setup Fee is the best. Managed is best but unmanaged can do aswell. My Budget...
  8. N

Looking for a Linux VPS

yes i know all this leyther but thats not what this whole post is about. Any other offers? or Suggestions?
  9. N

Looking for a Linux VPS

looking for a centos based vps or fedora. Managed is the best. But unmanaged can do the job aswell.
  10. N

Looking for a Linux VPS

Hey all! I've been looking around for a cheap but good vps. I need good service, and a good server. I need about : 10gb space min. 250Gb Bandwidth Free cPanel Control panel and if possible fantastico for free or a small fee. my budget is $20-$40 a month. Thanks, Simon
  11. N

NeoMedia-Host.com - Reliable host with Plans Starting at $3.00/Monthly

NeoMedia-Host.Com Payment methods are PayPal. Free Domain with all Shared Hosting Plans Looking for a reliable host and good support? You've found the good place. We offer cheap prices for very good hosting plans. Here are the plans : Beginner Plan - 750Mb WebSpace - 10000Mb...
  12. N

NeoMedia-Host : Cheap and Reliable Hosting Starting at $3/Monthly

NeoMedia-Host.Com Payment methods are PayPal. Free Domain with all Shared Hosting Plans Looking for a reliable host and good support? You've found the good place. We offer cheap prices for very good hosting plans. Here are the plans : Beginner Plan - 750Mb WebSpace - 10000Mb...
  13. N

Need hosting. And fast would be great

add :admin2+@neomedia-host.com to your msn so we can talk it out. Thanks, Simon
  14. N

Sponsered hosting required. Banner on each and every page!!

Yes, because your asking for a lot of bandwidth.
  15. N

NeoMedia-Host : Reliable Shared Hosting and Resellers

Back