• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by noFishsticks

1. N

Im Giving away my FREE 500 MEGS CDIWEB account

um, no... its quite crap actually urg , in my opinion they suck,
  2. N

i need mysql!who will help me

what do you meen? you need a host that supposrt Mysql or what?
  3. N

Host.sk... ahhhhhhh

ha i cant even sign up, they got a limit per day ! what crap!!
  4. N

55MB+,Zip Files, 2MB file limit, FTP, 2GB Bandwidth,Any kind of ads

o i meen hotlinking its my forum but on another server! can i do that>?
  5. N

55MB+,Zip Files, 2MB file limit, FTP, 2GB Bandwidth,Any kind of ads

.... host.sk also allows adult content right? will they mind if i link to a forum on another server... (its asp nad thet server will allow me to do it but will host.sk?)
  6. N

localhost

yea i know... done that!!!! what do i set in IIS ????? like ip.... that kinda stufff
  7. N

localhost

I dont want to host other people i just want to host my own site!!! so what do i do next?
  8. N

need host 20mb+,ftp,noADS and allowz linking to a remotely hosted forum and pics

i cant find an asp host so this is my best bet... my bro'z company will host my forum and pics but now i need a host that will allow me to link to these pages... FTP IS A NEEDED 20mb+ NO ADS (txt links are fine) thankz
  9. N

localhost

hmmm ok i got it ! i can fiew my own site in my localhost hhtp://localhost now what , how do i let other people fiew my site...?:confused:
  10. N

cant find the host i want

hmm kk thanx how long does it take to validate your request?
  11. N

Another Free Web Host

ftp dosnt work it dosnt tell you on the page but after you sign up it tells you that ftp is down
  12. N

hmm ok So ASP is scarse fine... i'll have to redo my whole site but what i'll need is PHP 20mb+ FTP and NO ads (do you have to have SQL to have a database) what is the best PHP host there is?
  13. N

Another Free Web Host

ftp dosnt work it dosnt tell you on the page but after you sign up it tells you that ftp is down
  14. N

=) hmm thanks is gfm-recorces FTP working or is it just me? I get an error that sias no server response
  15. N

Shhieeshhhhhh 2 popups and a banner well... it didnt even work for me. how does Web1000 rate?
Back