• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nik

1. N

Special: 5GB Storage/1TB Transfer, cPanel, No Ads, Fast Servers, Free WordPress!!

title can you host me? i have a net news site but no in english:tired2: can you?
  2. N

need hosting

ok thx where i can make an account?
  3. N

need hosting

any language? 6 data bases ok?
  4. N

need hosting

need hosting\; 3-5 gb traffic 500-1 gb space no ads of any type i have domain cpanel or any board but with all unlimited mysql & phpmyadmin and so.... i can make to the hoster good design :angel: no language limit my site is about net news please read :evilb:
  5. N

Free 1gb space 15gb transfer No Ads!

i i will do that but first i need to know my site is not english site can you host it ? my site is net news.
  6. N

8888mb disk space 88888mb transfers! FREE!

yeah fast cool and nice but i can't login in to phpmyadmin:tired2: and where cto get the free domain?
  7. N

ahplace.com

a link ok here my url sizax.ahplace.com
  8. N

ahplace.com

i i hate ahplace :angel: they suspended my account they saying that i have nulled script but i know that i dont. i asked to unsuspend it but they not answer me i was ready to erase all the script but they not answer me:cry2:
  9. N

Plese help

ooops sorry please move this thread
  10. N

Plese help

i need hosting to small site the site have some links to programs but not hosted programs if you can give me hosting please pm (if you don't want to tell here) i don't need much. any space and any traffic ,4 databases, i have my own domain name . please help (ne one will know that i have links...
  11. N

ahplace.com down again~

mm do ahplace.com down again?
  12. N

ok need small host

ok i need 500 mb space 10-40 gb traffic 10 data bases no language limitation no posts or no more than 10 posts
  13. N

All types needed

my site my site is about games news,and i have torrent tracker if you can give me 500mb or less is good too:cool2: i can place your ads(no google ads) on the main page i will be happy for some canadian hosting:-)
  14. N

All types needed

right! vodka you right Doesn't anyone read?
  15. N

All types needed

All file/contents types allowed 1-2 gb space 30-50gb transfer cpanel/plesk (i have my own domain) :wave:
Back