• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by nick-a

1. N

Full DirectAdmin accounts, 1GB space, 10GB xfer - Fast UK servers

Ah I didnt actually design the site myself, will get it re-added, am having a redesign done soon anyway, thanks for pointing it out. Amelia, log into your account now, details should have changed, dont know what happened there!
  2. N

Ah well, I prefer DA. It's for a year to begin with, could be permanent depending on how it goes. No, please read the offer again. Nick
  3. N

Just so people know, its the 19.99 paid account I'm offering for free, a few of you have signed up to the free one, which is fine, but its the 19.99 package I'm giving away here!
  4. N

Hi, For a limited time I'm offering this package for free: http://www.ukhostcentre.com/hosting/beginnerhosting.php The only catch is I require a 468*60 banner somewhere on the page. No posting or anything else required. Sign up as usual, and select pay by cheque, and mention this...
  5. N

Seeking reliable UK host

Hiya, We use Direct Admin, and upon submitting a ticket we'll install most things for you anyway. If thats ok with you, Take a look at the site in my sig, can do a custom plan for you as you dont want much space, sign up for a free account to check out site/ftp speeds etc. London based...
  6. N

budget hosting request

Take a look at our starter package, £19.99 = around $38, which is just over $3 a month. http://www.ukhostcentre.com
  7. N

Paid hosting enquiry

£15 is closer to around $28..
  8. N

UK Host Centre(.com) - dont get kicked for actually using your allowance!

New webhost based in the UK, we offer 3 packages: Entry level package Instant Activation Starter has all the features to get your website online. Starter Professional includes everything you would expect from a first class web hosting account. The Starter package includes features such as our...
Back