• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nicheserver

1. N

Cheap .info/.net domains

Yep 10 years are max, sorry :( Good luck and best regards, :)
  2. N

Domain names

I think this one is perfect: lilwaynemania.com Its easy to remember, sounds nice and has a nice flow to it. Good luck and best regards,
  3. N

hotnail.co.uk and maked.co.uk

Hi, Positive - nice typos to popular websites Negative - Typos, so the value will be effected by this - .co.uk - hotnail, hard to moneytize, without being sued by hotmail :) I would say reg. fee, for hotnail and low $xx for maked. Good luck and best regards,
  4. N

Help on acquiring a domain name...

Sedo.com would be my choice. Its the easiest method if your not experienced in buying and selling domains. They follow you step by step to what to do. But of course it is not for free they do this. Generelly they take 10% of selling price, but depends on the selling price and your account...
  5. N

Hosting Request

My reply to you was for your behavior, not for that you asked too much. You could have been more diplomatic, especially when you are requesting for free hosting. Dont you think its something with your behavior thats wrong, when not only I but others also point out that you are not been polite...
  6. N

Hosting Request

Wow, for one who is requesting for a FREE hosting, you are very rude. I blame this on our self, when we all, my hosting included, act like a dog an offer people like these free hosting and "bidding" higher then each other and competing. Ofcourse people like him thinks he rule the world...
  7. N

Free Request Hosting

...so Mogadishu, you are saying he cant get only 50GB Bandwidth??? what dictator country do you live in, North Korea??? is hell frozen to ice! What naniim is demanding is only very reasonably, he just want that small bandwidth for free, what is wrong with that. So I understand he is mad at...
  8. N

Free Hosting Request, Cpanel is Preferable, No Ads/No Posting

Supporting Lucas, he is 100% right. Its funny that in your request you say no ads, no post2host (I dont like this one either). A link which says "hosted by...?" is not always enough. Dont mistunderstand this, it is not to say bad thing to you, its just to tell you the truth. Best regards...
  9. N

Looking for hosting for 2 sites

I think the offers you have got sounds really good :) Will you tell which one you have choosen?
  10. N

lOOKING for free Hosting 2 Gb, 200 GB bandwidth

I just reply to see how this is ending :) Please come back in a month and update us what has happened, Please :) ooh, and Spartan Erik, he wants 100 times more for a bottom ad, then what you offer :) Best regards...
  11. N

Hosting 5Gb Space

As others have mentioned before, what is your stats? if its good enough, we could host it for an adsense-banner at the top
  12. N

Looking for an free webhosting for ever, no account expiration!!

If I did not have my own hosting, I would have choosen this guy :) I like the way he writes :) (no joke, I mean it) Best regards...
  13. N

Need canadian hosting

Like CNLucas I'm sorry to say that my is not in Canada either, this project is worth to support. My servers are in the Netherlands, I dont really know if this kind of things are illegal there, they normally are very liberal, like with there legal hash and all. If you know that it is not...
  14. N

URGENT! cPanel 11 6 Gig and up storage BW 100 GIG BW for 1 year

:confused: sorry steathy one, but its hard to believe that, we are both hosting companies, come on be real, how can you possible offer this for $1??? There must be a restriction or something in you ToS, cause you cant possible have a healthy business with this kind of offers???
  15. N

Adult forum hosting needed

Hi, if you still are needing hosting try out www.nicheserver.com Best regards...
Back