• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NewarkNew

1. N

Sponsored Hosting, Offering Free Domain + Advertising on Google

My apologies, perhaps the numbers are rather high, however, we will talk more deeply about this to those who are interested in earning something.
  2. N

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Afraid I am not, simply saying don't buy into sap stories online. Sorry, but I've heard all the reasons in the world for everything imaginable. Anyways, this is just a heads up that his clients received no prior notice of this or any refund, atleast I didn't Ahh well, I am quite happy...
  3. N

XSIS HOSTING Server Issues and Outages

Yeah, my website, http://www.env-e.com was hosted by him, prepaid for a year and is completely unaccessible for a while now. I assumed he'd come back, but so far nada. Not even an email. I believe he is a scammer. I apologize for his accident or whatever happened, but this makes no sense as to...
  4. N

Sponsored Hosting, Offering Free Domain + Advertising on Google

Hello all, I am looking into hosting ONE website. Not only will you get hosting that offer paid quality, but you also get the following features: Free Top Level Domain! No Ads/Posts/Or other bull 250 MB Web Space With Ability to Add More Free! 2000 MB Bandwidth With Ability to Add More...
  5. N

Looking for E-Gold Windows VPS

Honestly, I hate those as well. It's our privacy and I do not wish to give phone numbers freely as nothing is stopping them from selling these numbers and/or harassing people. I understand it's for "protection" but I do not see much protection being offer imho. I mean you have our addresses, IP...
  6. N

Free INSTANT Banner-Free SMF Hosting + Free Skin Installation and More!

We provide you the following services free of charge without banners! Unlimited Members, Posts and Threads For Your Message Board Ability To Back-Up Database So if you move, you'll never loose your stuff Portal Pre-Installed Support through Message Board Ticket Systems, E-Mail + MSN...
  7. N

SuperzHost- Hosting From $1.50! - Cheap Reliable Hosting -

Simple question but is that a temporary domain that you are using? Because uni.cc is free service. Just a question and not putting you down in anyway.
  8. N

Looking For Good Web Host

I have signed up with XSIS Hosting as they seem to have what I am looking for and seems fit for me. Close please.
  9. N

Dreamweaver Good?

Hmm should I upgrade from 8 to MX?
  10. N

Dreamweaver Good?

Hello, I wish to create professional looking websites so I bough an old version of Dreamweaver. I was amazed, but confussed by it. So I was wondering to create better looking sites, should I buy the newest one or is simply try to encode it myself using HTML? As in, is it worth the price...
  11. N

$1 more or so won't be bad. I am sorry Orbit, but out of my price range.
  12. N

Hmm, I am confussed by your design and how to sign up. Also, I do not see such an offer on the website.
  13. N

static ip

Order a static IP from your ISP. I believe it's around $15 per month for me.
  14. N

Hello, I am looking for the following: 5 GBs of Space or a little less 35 GBs of B/W PHP and Perl Support Unlimit. mySQL DBs Fantastico would help, but any auto-installer will do. Unlimit. Domains Hosted Payment Annually (Would love if came with free domain includ.)...
  15. N

Looking For Reseller With Following

I might listen to you and follow up on this instead of Reseller. Mods please close this thread. Thank You.
Back