• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by netnexus

1. netnexus

Paying people to post on your forums - is it worth it?

I think he was talking about paying people to post on your forums.
  2. netnexus

Website Promotion Mistakes

I read it in an article directory, but yea it is a good article.
  3. netnexus

Content Management Systems

I see...
  4. netnexus

Content Management Systems

Does anybody know of one (can be free or paid) that can handle articles with multiple pages automatically generating a contents page or browser (can be in the form of a dropdown bar) for that particular article? I am looking into Joomla but I'm not sure if it can do this. I don't want PHP...
  5. netnexus

Whats the savest way to earn money

That happened to me as well and I was out of the country at the time with no access to a computer in Vietnam! Google is the internat mafia.
  6. netnexus

TargetFirst

They do normally have great support, but Tom hasnn't bee around for a while. Maybe he has some personal issues.
  7. netnexus

Whats the savest way to earn money

Tom, my specific account manager was pretty lightning fast. I often got replies within 6 hours and considering I live in Hong Kong with completely different time zones, that is impressive.
  8. netnexus

Selling domains..

So, all these people selling domains, they expect teh buyer to pay for the transfer?
  9. netnexus

The Random Writings of a Random Guy

Well, not quite random in this case, as it is obvious that I own this website, but I was wondering what everybody thought of it. Do.Your.Worst pirate2 More specifically, I was requesting a review on not just the layout (which is a fairly generic wordpress theme) but the content as well...
  10. netnexus

Amount Earned

Did you write those articles?
  11. netnexus

For Gamers

I'm not interested in this offer, but I was just wondering if there is any profit involved, or if all the money really does go back into the community.
  12. netnexus

Please revew my website.

getting errors
  13. netnexus

PR6 & PR5 Text links available

Give us an idea of your traffic, not just PR. Frankly, I don't care about PR - it's like the difference between bonaqua water, and that fancy shit you buy in glass bottles.
  14. netnexus

This is all bull isn't it

haha, can you say pwned?
  15. netnexus

Anybody here ever gotten their site hacked?

Haha, well I was under the impression that any scripts I was running had been thouroughly tested.
Back