• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Netbridge

1. N

Looking for hosting for invision board

Hi, We hosted an adult chinese forum a month ago under sponsorship. It ran a forum which at any given point in time had 2-300 users online. Without any pictures in the forum, being just a link site it consumed about 6GB a day. The interest for us was to see what a Dual Xeon server would...
  2. N

forum needed

Do you have a URL and stats to look at?
  3. N

100 MB and 30GB or more of bandwidth

- CPanel - 200MB Space - 30GB Bandwidth $19.99 per month
  4. N

I'm looking for....

- CPanel - 200MB space - 3GB Bandwidth a month - 5 pop3 accounts - PHP, CGI, Perl - 7 MySQL databases - SSI support $5 per month
  5. N

Need: a lot of bandwidth, multiple domains, less than $25/month

Daemon, All of this and you give 5GB of Space for $12 per month. Come now, You have all this hardware, yet your name servers are NS1.empireservers.com. Your website reads, unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth. There is no logic to it. Why not just tell us you are a reseller.:o
  6. N

Local server or US server

It is Singapore's telecoms operator. They provide one of the backbones for South East Asia.
  7. N

Local server or US server

Well you are in Hong Kong so you might pick someone who is on Singtel's backbone. Might be cheaper depending if it is bandwidth intensive.
  8. N

need a host like this !

Chao ong What is you site about?
  9. N

Need a host, give offers or referrals

- 1GB disk space - 20GB bandwidth - unlim mysql databases - unlim ftp accounts - PHP & CGI - CPanel - 3 Domains - sub-domains - mail support * MegaRaid SCSI Subsystem * We own our servers * UUNET/Sprint Bandwidth $20 per month
  10. N

300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

It was not intended as a flame, I am just interested in the business models of free hosts.
  11. N

300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

Dragron776, Quick question or two: 1. You are offering unlimited/unmetered bandwidth but you only have a 100GB account :confused: 2. What is the business model. 100GB costs you money but without ad space you not making an income from it at all. I am just curious as I have looked at...
  12. N

Need Pay Host...

- CPanel - 500 MB of Space - 10 GB of bw - 20 Sub Domains - MySql, PHP & CGI - InvisionBoard if needed. $10 per month
  13. N

true newbie , need some advance please

Hi, We can offer you, InvisionBoard or PHPBB2 CPanel 2 X Subdomains PHP 2 MySql databases CGI 2 X FTP Accounts 200mb of space 10gb Bandwidth $85 per year / $8 per month.
  14. N

Looking for a host that...

Hi Lyrik, Email me what you need, I could host you for free. just put a powered by logo in the corner of your page with a linkback. http://www.timeset.com/netnet.gif
  15. N

no ads/any server-side language/reasonable bandwith/no space requirement

Hi vip3r, Email me and I will host you for free. Just put a powered by logo in the corner of your site with a link back. http://www.timeset.com/netnet.gif
Back