• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Nerds4Ever

1. N

Free Web(300MB/10GB),Image,File and Blog hosting

wow, your speed is amazing. I'm getting top speed with my dsl. what datacenter is your server located? specs?
  2. N

Downside of reseller account?

What are other draw backs beside not being able to sell reseller account which I won't use anyway. So do I share resources with other resellers like VPS?
  3. N

Downside of reseller account?

I would like to start my own hosting company, but not sure if I should get reseller or VPS. What's the difference between a reseller and VPS? In reseller, do I get WHM panel? And what are the downside of reseller? Thanks.
  4. N

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

Wow, I was about to purchase one of their plan. Well, not any more. Thanks Syngenetic.
  5. N

Looking for 1gb, 60gb+ bandwidth, 5+ domain add-on, 30+ mysql db (4.99 or lower)

Do you guys plan to upgrade to cpanel 11 once it comes out?
  6. N

Looking for 1gb, 60gb+ bandwidth, 5+ domain add-on, 30+ mysql db (4.99 or lower)

Hi guys, Here's what I'm looking for: 1 GB space 60gb+ bandwidth 5+ domain add-on 30+ mysql database 1+ year in business EXCELLENT SUPPORT! Price: 4.99 or lower Payment through Paypal. Thanks.
  7. N

## Massive 35% Lifetime Discount ## Reseller Hosting | CPanel/WHM/Fantastico/RvSkins

If I purchase the shared plan, how long will the deal last? a year? or lifetime.
  8. N

FREE Website Hosting - 5GB Disk Space - 10GB Bandwidth - THIS IS HUGE!!!

Are there any ads and is there any restriction if I install oscommerce?
  9. N

Free direct file hosting?

Thanks, but they don't allow .exe files. :cry2:
  10. N

Free direct file hosting?

Hi guys, Is there a web or file hosting that allows me to store files with direct link to them, please let me know. The files I'm uploading are open source softwares. I'll be uploading a couple webpages as well. 150MB Space 5-10GB Bandwidth 10MB File Size Limit Ads are okay. Thanks.
  11. N

Need hosting for Legal BitTorrent website

@ Chris.S Whats the price? Do you have test file?
  12. N

@internalx Okay, one more thing. Do you have test file around 5-10MB? I like to check the speed. Thanks.
  13. N

@ internalx Can DirectAdmin be able to restore a CPanel full backup? @ BPmedia-David Do you have a test file to check the speed? Thanks for your replies, keep them coming.
  14. N

Hi everyone, I'm trying to find a host for my BitTorrent website. Don't worry, its perfectly legal website with no torrents, pretty much information about BitTorrent and free-license softwares like Azureus and BitComet. My budget is currently under $4. Payment preferred: PayPal Looking...
  15. N

Requesting professinal webhosting under $3.00

Hi guys, Well I need to host my site ASAP. Here's what I'm currently looking for. 1GB+ Disk Space 50GB Monthly Transfer (Bandwidth) 25+ MySQL Databases 3+ Add-on Domains PHP Support Fast Servers Quick Tech Support Atleast 2 Years In Business Pay By PayPal If you have all...
Back