• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by necromancer

1. N

Please Review Webdesign

sleek!! but try to make it more interesting with rollovers and stuff ;)
  2. N

Here It Is Once Again

pm me, i may be able to help you out ;)
  3. N

Please review www.xeonfx.com

trendy!! real trendy!! although the purple looks a bit weird... to much contrast on it prolly.... try replacing the purple with real deep grey, it may look better ;) 9/10 !!
  4. N

please review my site

its boring and the colors are somewhat depressing.... 2/10....
  5. N

Here It Is Once Again

1. NEVER use frames!! use php or AJAX if you want to make the site more simple.... 2. Either make the layout totally minimalistic (which is great for portfolios) or spice it up a LOT at the moment, its "in between" the two styles.... 3. As its a portfolio, try making the layout fluid ;)
  6. N

HP Beyond

lol yeah...... all HP sites have some tuts on their pages lol ;) its a great way to increase content without having to write lengthy and detailed editorials or stuff lol
  7. N

MaxCounter.com

Ok, here it goes, Flash loads rather quickly, which is an advantage, The stats are updated realtime, which is really great! As i'm not good in programming, i cant comment on the backend, but your front end needs a LOT of work.... The design could be LOADS better, the headings of the sidebar...
  8. N

HP Beyond

hi, my site is a harry potter fansite, called Harry Potter Beyond http://hpbeyond.net I just upgraded to V6 and there are some bugs with the forums and gallery skins. other than that, the site should work in all major browsers including FF1.5+ IE6 and Opera9 :) hope you like it!! Its my...
  9. N

Harry Potter 7.....then??

Emh, Jo stated OFFICIALLY years ago that Book 7 (which I can now reveal is named Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) will be the last of the HP Books. Dont go starting the "Book 7 isnt the last book" rumor again Fahad ;) According to Jo, HPDH should be about the same size as Book5. She also...
  10. N

Mybb 1.2 Released. W00T W00T!!!

will skins made for 1.1.6 work on it?????
  11. N

Hosting Needed

hey searche, very nice plan you got there but, i have a few probs wth it... 1) you did not say how many mySQL db you'll give and 2) I went to your website, says i gotta have atleast 100+ unique visitors / day to get the plan.... but my site is only a few months old, i dont have that many...
  12. N

Hosting Needed

Hi. Im looking for a STABLE and SECURE webhost who can offer the following : - 1 to 1.5 Gb of space - around 2-3 gb of bandwidth - CPanel - Fantastico (appreaciated, but not strictly required...) - good uptime - php4 or above - atleast 3 mySQL's - atleast 1 parked domain My site is...
  13. N

Web Designer needs good hosting

try www.silvercheater.com. its back up again and anmar (the owner) has changed servers to a more secure and stable one. i think u'll like it. (btw, u will have to IM him to get a hosting there. they provide 1gb+ (which, being a graphic designer, i can tell u that u'll need it) and more than 45gb...
  14. N

need 2 to 3 gb hosting

thanks for all your replies everyone! I'v chosen to take the hosting from rajhosting.com now i have a 10gb space and WAY more bandwidth than i actually require. as to the others, i have MANY friends who need hosting for hp sites, i'll tell them about you(especially of Michael; i just got ur...
Back