• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by NashCA

1. N

Which host do u use and hows is it?

try hostgator.com both their price and service are reliable. happy surfing NASH --------------- www.wish2marry.com
  2. N

Many hosts offering great deals... who to beleive?

you guys will agree that almost every webhost has written the same stuff on their websites.. and that adds to the confusion. In my opinion to shortlist them foolow the following tips; 1. do search for reviews and don't rely on a single forum/board 2. check websites that are already hosted...
  3. N

Why is hosting so cheap?

there is no such thing as cheap hosting hmm... i'd say those who are cheap are not for real. there are some affordable hosting companies but you should be very careful before chosing especially if you are running a heavy traffic website Happy Surfing NASH ---------------------...
  4. N

Looking for Host: 200~300MB 3~5GB BW cPanel

try hostgator.com Happy surfing NashCA ---------------- www.wish2marry.com
  5. N

Realiable Host Needed Asap!

i think for a site like face-pic, the best choice would be hostgator.com.. try it out gread value deals.. Happy surfing NASH ----------------- www.wish2marry.com
  6. N

Free Webhost needed

oops seems like too much to me.. if a host offers you all that for free..... that would be too good to be true Anyway... good luck n happy surfing NASH ------------- www.wish2marry.com
  7. N

Needed: Free WebHost

Free ASP Hosting plus Access Database hi, well i m not sure about PHP and mySQL but there is this one site www.domaindlx.com .. if your primary concern is not space... you must go for it.. the best part is there are no popup ads and stuff you get 50 mb space with windows hosting and...
Back