• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Mysteriouskk

1. M

Need a fast server to stream/download videos

I'm mostly looking toward a fast host. Something that can provide speed more than anything.
  2. M

Dedicated or shared is good, 1-2 subdomains.
  3. M

I would like to start off with around 5-10gb of space and a good amount of bandwith (2-4x the space) maybe around $10-20/month Would a dedicated server be a lot faster in most cases?
  4. M

I host some of my own videos, and most are around 100-300MB each. I would to stream them or let users download them to their computer. Is there a good host that has really fast speeds and can give me some space and bandwith? Shared hosting is good 10gb space or more 100gb bandwith $5-20...
  5. M

Fast Webhosting with 100-200MB + Cpanel?

Does anyone know of a fast reliable host that has 100-200mb of space plus cpanel for around $30-40 / year? If any host here has a fast server, could you give me a free account with like 100mb. I have my own domain, and I would just like to use some small amount of space plus some email...
  6. M

10 Professional FREE Accounts Available

thank Just wondering when you are going to be back online presage/ Thanks, just e-mail me when u do
  7. M

thanks Thanks for hosting me. Just tell me when you are going to e-mail me..
  8. M

Giving away 10 full featured accounts.

thanks Can u host my domain http://www.cgaming.com
  9. M

Free Hosting for Gaming Sites

thanks I have a website that is about computer gaming, but I need somewhere to upload it. PS. Do you have mysql? Thanks!
  10. M

thanks 1. http://www.cgaming.com 2. Total: 5,955 Average: 110 ips per day 3. Yea, of course 4. I can put both a banner and a referral. 5. All I need is php and mysql for my computer gaming site. Thank you very much.
  11. M

Best e-mail (web-based) script?

Which is the best that is free
  12. M

what is the best picture archive script?

what is it? and do u have a link so that I can download it?
  13. M

can anyone help find this font?

It is the font at http://messagebrd.westwood.ea.com/cgi-bin/boards/gen/ultimatebb.cgi where is says MESSAGE BOARD, and where is says THE NEXT GENERATION OF MODERN WARFARE at the top right? Where can I get that font? or something close to it?
  14. M

what is the best password protect. script?

wa where can I get .htaccess , and does anyone have it, and would be willing to give it to me for free, or for something
Back