• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mp40_flysta

1. M

Hosting Request

I'm currently running a new site which is for "niche" markets of High Powered Tactical Lighting (Flashlights). I'm not running anything fancy, Just Drupal and SMF. Below is what i'm pretty sure i need: 300MB of Diskspace (Can work with 200 at the very least) 700MB - 1GB of Bandwidth...
  2. M

Free cPanel Resellers / Free cPanel Shared Hosting / Free Domains

Sorry about the delayed response. YES. You will have full Name Server control over your domain. The only thing which you must do to get the domain is post in our forums which allows you to build up domain dollars. Once you do so you are given the option to purchase your domain.
  3. M

Free cPanel Resellers / Free cPanel Shared Hosting / Free Domains

iPost2Host (Provided by Flysta.com) is offering Ad-Free cPanel and WHM Reseller and Shared hosting plans for as little as 1 post per month for shared or 10 for reseller. Below is the list of our packages iPost2Host Shared Hosting Services iPost2Host Personal - 1 Post per month 100Mb Space...
  4. M

Ad-Free Reseller and Shared Hosting (Post2Host)

Sorry about that and sorry about the delay. I'll activate your account now.
  5. M

Ad-Free Reseller and Shared Hosting (Post2Host)

iPost2Host (Provided by Flysta.com) is offering Ad-Free cPanel and WHM Reseller and Shared hosting plans for as little as 1 post per month for shared or 10 for reseller. Below is the list of our packages iPost2Host Shared Hosting Services iPost2Host Personal - 1 Post per month 100Mb Space...
  6. M

No ads, cPanel/whm reseller subdomains avail.

Signed up. Did the required posting. Got the account. But never got a password! The hosting is pretty good. Fast good WHM options etc. Having problems creating packages but other than that it looks very good. And the one post per month option is very good for a basic blog etc.
  7. M

Need hosting.

I'm in need of hosting, Its going to be for a small blog (Around 150-200 Visitors) It'll be running WordPress This is what I'm thinking === Disk Space: Around 50-100MB Bandwidth: Unknown, Hosting providers are going to have a better idea on what amount of bandwidth 150-200 visitors will...
  8. M

wtf

Sorry I'm late getting back here. No mp4020@gmail.com was me. I had never gotten my account due to WHM problems i suppose. P.S I dont know how much you were spending before but i found a Unmetered (They call it unlimited) WHM/cPanel Reseller for 8.95 / Month its a company called WebPoint...
  9. M

wtf

I looked more at them and they are a real joke. I can get a server at Invison Power Services (maker of IPB) for less than there monthly price. And I'll know its an actual server in an actual rack, Not in someones kitchen. :lol:
  10. M

wtf

///\\\ Start quote of email ///\\\ Hello (my_name_removed) Hello, That's quite obviously not from us. Why would we have any intention of 'hacking' other host websites, especially ones without a TLD? ---> This is the odd part <--- I believe your username is Blade1941 right? Next time, I would...
  11. M

need space for an forum

See: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2183311
  12. M

wtf

Interesting... I contacted them via there site, I wonder what excuse I'll get. Or if this is a hacker trying to pull someone down. (i.e They we're suspended from there server now they are trying to get the company sued.) (P.S I did this because i was signed up for vivohost!)
Back