• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Moni-Q

1. M

$5.95 Reseller Accounts! Limited Time Only! - PiWeb Hosting

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and May 31st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $5.95 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back...
  2. M

50% off ALL Reseller Accounts!!! Limited Time Only!

From December 2004 through to January 2005 PiWeb Hosting will be offering up to 50% discount on all Reseller Plans! Our Reseller 1 Plan, normally sold at $12.95 is now available for only $6.95 per month! This plan includes: 2000 MB Disk Space 25 GB Data Transfer Personalized Nameservers...
  3. M

500+ MB and 15+ GB

Hello, PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following for $39 per year: 500 MB Disk Space 15 GB Data Transfer Unlimited Email Accounts Unlimited MySql Databases 10 Add-on domains for hosting additional websites Unlimited Subdomains FrontPage Extensions CPanel/WHM Free Setup (SSL not...
  4. M

$6.95 Reseller Accounts! 4 Days Only! A Limit of 15 Accounts available at this price

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and December 16th you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $6.95 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back...
  5. M

Need Reseller, $15-20/month.

Good choice. They have a good reputation.
  6. M

Need Reseller, $15-20/month.

Hi. PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following for $12.00 per month: 3500 MB Diskspace 35 GB Data Transfer CPanel/WHM Fantastico The ability to host unlimited domains Personalized Nameservers Unlimited MySql Databases Unlimited Subdomains Dedicated IP address If you are interested...
  7. M

Looking for a Reseller

Yes she has.
  8. M

Need reseller

My company, PiWeb Hosting, is currently running a special which should suit your needs perfectly. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and December 1st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $5.95 per month! There is no catch...
  9. M

Hosting For My Domain ( www.nionstudios.com )

I can give you 150 MB Space and 8 GB bandwidth in exchange for a link at the bottom of your webpages that reads 'Hosted by PiWeb Hosting'. If you are interested you can email me at sales@piwebhosting.com. Please include a link to this post in your email.
  10. M

$5.95 Reseller Accounts! Limited Time Only! Only 15 Accounts available at this price.

Limited Time Offer from PiWeb Hosting. Our Reseller 1 Package is normally sold at $12.95, but if you sign up between now and December 1st you'll only be required to pay the special price of just $5.95 per month! There is no catch, and all our plans are backed by our 30 Day Money Back...
  11. M

Need hosting for a medium sized website.

In exchange for a 468*60 banner at the top of your site I can give you: 500 MB Diskspace 10 GB Transfer 75 email accounts Fantastico 5 MySql Databases If you are interested, email me at sales@piwebhosting.com.
  12. M

Which web host-local or US/UK based?

Doesnt make much of a difference to me really.
  13. M

Looking for a reseller........

Hi, my company is currently running Reseller Special that will suit your needs perfectly. Please have a look and contact me if you are interested. Our Reseller 2 Package is normally sold at $20.00, but if you sign up between now and November 21st you'll only be required to pay the special...
  14. M

Reseller Needed

Hi, PiWeb Hosting can offer you the following package for $15 per month! This plan would include: 5000 MB Disk Space 50 GB Data Transfer Personalized Nameservers Free Fantastico Host unlimited websites Unlimited Email Accounts CPanel/WHM 24/7 Online Support 99.5% Uptime Guarantee...
  15. M

Looking for cheap reseller

Hi, my company currently has a Reseller Special that will suit your needs perfectly. Please have a look and contact me if you are interested. Our Reseller 2 Package is normally sold at $20.00, but if you sign up between now and November 21st you'll only be required to pay the special price of...
Back