• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mogawowo

1. M

Plea for help

|live in the beutiful city of york in uk, unfortunately leeds has 106 at this time more votes to be on the monopoly board...please click here and vote for york so we can over take leeds :D Thankyou
  2. M

where is cabspace.com

hmm thats cool thx
  3. M

Question!!!

hehe thanks for the ideas guys keep em coming :D grabacontrooler i think urs is best so far hehe mebbe il start on it now
  4. M

hey!!! new domain

i would like to do a youtube ripoff although i think my --- would get sued as well as the rest of me!
  5. M

in need of help

pm me and i will give you my email or msn messenger i will teach you how to do
  6. M

hey!!! new domain

i just bought a new domain www.yoochoob.com any ideas what i should make it into im at a loss for ideas lol.
  7. M

FotoShopFx (Review Please)

a bit to dark << showing at the top which is pushing down the left divs making th top bar ever so slightly crooked just before the faq link but nice and professional otherwise
  8. M

Review a free template i've made :)

i think it would look better if...... over the brown banner get rid of the white bar and bring it up so the banner is flush with the green
  9. M

Review my new project

nice design colours go well lol that globe image gets around on the web. but it looks quite image intensive for the poor minority still on dial up.
  10. M

Question!!!

Just purchased a new domain name www.yoochoob.com but am at a loss what to do with it any ideas what i should make the site into open for any ideas! cheers guys
  11. M

New WebDesigned [+ Need Help!]

the second one i have seen b4 it is a modified free template :S. i would suggest you go check out on google photoshop slicing tutorials as well as photo shop designing tutorials :) other than that if you truely did them good for a beginner :D
  12. M

need help whit dreamweaver

ok on the website that is live with the no working links... 2nd click them and properties : look under url it should show you the link im willing to bet it is a system relative link or you have an extra / in there check it and see. if this is the case open dw up hi-lite ur link 2nd click...
  13. M

Scrolling Frames

nope try using tables instead frames suck --- so hard.
  14. M

Help

ok its all about using layers not w3c compliant but im sure you dont care anyway you can do this easy as pie in dreamweaver under layer properties. Failing that here is a script link http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/lib/dragiframe/source.php. Good luck if you need any further info pm me i...
  15. M

Domain Search Code

ok and what do you want to achieve with that.... your missing the backend matey
Back