• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mister0bi

1. M

Gaming-impulse.com

i was hoping everyone could check out the site and tell me what they think. and if anyone knows were i could find a gaming site that is selling banner space that would be great.
  2. M

Selling owned vBulletin License *9MOS SUPPORT LEFT*

how long is left on it? is it owned or leased? i will buy it now for 75
  3. M

Counterstrike Source Clan Sponsorship

well i am in the process of making a gaming network consisting of a code/review/preview site, flash arcade site, gaming forums, a gaming ladder site, a gaming news site, as well as others. i can assist you in making a clan website in exchange you post links to my sites, and give me free banner...
  4. M

[For Sale]Multi-Console Gaming Scrim Finder [100% UNIQUE!]

what exactly is this site? when i try to look for a scrim it doesnt work. are the forums included and the domains?
  5. M

Looking for a partner

pm more details on this, i am really interested in online gaming. aim mister0big msn mister0big@yahoo.com
  6. M

Have Your Forum Or Scripts Integrated Into Your Design from $20!

how about joomla i am interested in having my design skinned for joomla.
  7. M

Popular Gaming Domain

good luck with sale. do you own the site it links to?
  8. M

PHP Programmer for hire

ladder website i want a ladder website created, like www.gamebattles.com or nxgamers.com if you think you can make a website like this i am willing to hire you. contact me at aim mister0big msn mister0big@yahoo.com
  9. M

[ For Hire ] Game Review Scripts

jester can do this for you, and for cheap. you know he does good work he did you ladder script for you. Did you ever pay him?
  10. M

Designs For Sale

template looks good. should go fast, good luck with the sale.
  11. M

Latest site created - iiFree.NET - please review

good job with it. only things i see at a glance are the banner needs some more to it, and the image in the center shouldnt be an image. other than that it is a good design
  12. M

itdiscover - review

i guess the site is ok, it isnt the fastest site at the same time it isnt the slowest. could improve graphics, and add more features to the site(forums, marketplace). always nice to see a site with website development help.
  13. M

www.iphoneinspire.com

well thanks dotcom
  14. M

Selling vbulletin owned (lifetime) license

my aim is mister0big msn mister0big@yahoo.com
Back