• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MissTheresa

1. M

Help on Web Developing

The difficulty isn't bad if you know Flash (which I don't) but the graphics portion of it (with the exception of the 3d spinning globe, which would have to be done in a 3d program, which I don't have) is super freakin' easy. Just the graphics and/or PSD were probably created in just a couple...
  2. M

Easy CMS

I personally am fond of Wordpress. It's pretty easy to use and if you know PHP then it's really easy to customize. Even if you don't know PHP they have a crap load of documentations that you can look up if for nothing else then copy and pasting. :D I love Wordpress. Plus, they have so many...
  3. M

CSS: Putting Classes/IDs inside others?

I don't know about whether it will be possible or not but I do not believe it is possible now. CSS is mainly for skinning your site, not for the actual physical reaction, just for the pretty. Although there are some exceptions I believe.
  4. M

My first design... Took forever :p

For a first design, I think it's not too bad. I am not particularly fond of the green color and I think there's too much going on in the nav area, but those are just personal opinions. Practice makes perfect, so keep it up! BTW - You can get rid of the jagged edges between your content...
  5. M

Hostcule.com offers free chance to win!

Hostcule.com has decided to launch it's biggest competition ever. So, here's how it goes. There are 3 prizes for 3 winners: 1st Place: A Domain Name - Custom Website Design - Reseller Hosting Package 2nd Place: A Domain Name - Custom Banner Design - Reseller Hosting Package 3rd...
  6. M

Redesign or not

The overall structure of the website is nice, but the colors just don't POP. If you want to be noticed you definitely have to POP! :P I am not sure how fond I am of the font that you're using for the menu either. It just doesn't seem to go with the rest of the site and the "Web Designing"...
  7. M

SoCheapHost.Net

Actually, I really like your layout, the Linux penguin is cute as well as funny with his crossed eyes. The colors are really nice, the blue is not to bright but not too dark. The layout that you've gone with is really nice as well. You seem to have a well organized site here. The menu...
Back