• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by milkyway

1. M

Reliable Hyper-V VPS: 1GB RAM, 1 CPU Core, more...

That's not me. This is: http://www.tehdns.com
  2. M

Reliable Hyper-V VPS: 1GB RAM, 1 CPU Core, more...

I have a dedicated server in Chicago, IL, which I do not utilize even 10% of the resources on - so I am making the following package available for $55/mo. PM with questions or to sign up. Windows Server 2003, 2008, or Linux (pick your distro) 1GB RAM - this is YOUR reserved memory 1 CPU Core...
  3. M

The High Cost of Free Service

Whatever happened to the saying, "beggars can't be choosers?" I know it's old, but it's just as relevant today as it always has been. I honestly didn't come here to complain; I came here offer some free service because almost a decade ago I came here looking for a free web host that had Perl so...
  4. M

Need A Host For My Network Of Sites

PM me and I'll set you up on XF-Host.com
  5. M

Need Host for good gaming site!

PM me and I'll set you up on XF-Host.com
  6. M

I Need a Reseller

No deal from me. Try www.freewhm.com
  7. M

I Need a Reseller

What's the benefit to the host to let you resell their space?
  8. M

Need a free host to host my phpbb forum..

Forum-only account AND non-English? Good luck :rolleyes2
  9. M

Need a free host to host my phpbb forum..

Most web hosts don't like forum-only sites. What would the forum content be like? I don't know a web host around who would settle for "bad" bandwidth. Did you mean data transfer? Keyword: Remotely hosted (Proboards.com, etc)
  10. M

I need a host for a large .

Freeservers.com or Zerocatch.com are the only 2 places where there is no forum posting and automatic account creation. I suggest creating a VB script to make several accounts very qucikly. lol
  11. M

nned hosting to test my forum

Most web hosts don't like forum-only sites, even if you're just testing something.. it means they get to basically waste server resources on useless content. (Ok so maybe it's not useless but it's not good content on a good web site). oh and ... myphpadmin ... new app I don't know about...
  12. M

Now You Can Host Your Site On Your Computer!!!

You might as well get the original SimpleServer from AnalogX, at least it has some CGI programs that work with it. I guess this guy didn't want to be DoS'd so he used a real free host himself :D
  13. M

Please Give Me An Hosting Account - I will give you this

I know it's common crap but I think its..crap Also why does the copyright say 2003. Did you make it then?
  14. M

Please Give Me An Hosting Account - I will give you this

I also wouldn't believe you made it because of the Lorem ipsum crap. I actually don't get why most web hosts go for these kinds of templates. Sure they look OKAY but I don't like all the color wavy junk. I also dislike the flash templates with the music and sound effects. How do you know...
  15. M

looking for a Host

Use the contact form and we'll talk (you can ignore the no account creation warning, that's just for people who I don't invite to XF-Host).
Back