• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by miketaylor

1. M

Please review livepointsfirst.co.uk

Orite mate I was only saying! I've got a social life too, and (probably like yourself) have A-Levels, hence why I didn't take your advice for a flashy website too seriuosly - i don't have the time (well, I do, I just can't be bothered!) A heads-up too, on your index page you "Adam Parton" image...
  2. M

Thanks very much! To be honest, the design isn't meant to be flashy - other similar site, or indeed most successful e commerce sites are not all that flashy! As it is, the curvy corners are pushing my style boundaries to the limit!! Not sure how serious you were being, but I'll think about it...
  3. M

Well, it has somewhat changed... Could someone tell me if it works on IE 7+ I run Fedora so cant tell (I know there are problems with IE 6) Also, I'm still looking for criticism!! (Besides the occasional misplaced </DIV> tag...)
  4. M

Logo now has shadow & gradient, but the gradient makes it look a bit funny, I tried with some stronger gradients etc but all made it look worse... The main table does need to be made bigger, I agree: although I have no content to put in! Thanks for the advice, I'll find somethig to make the...
  5. M

Hi I have a site: http://www.livepointsfirst.co.uk And basically I'm looking for feedback. Constructive feedback, not just its crap but its crap because....! Colour scheme I think needs some attention and some have said that its too spacey etc but not sure how to fix. Whats you think...
  6. M

Monkey Paw Site. Need hosting will put lots of ads

Ye we can probably do this too: admin @ grumpypotato.co.uk If you are interested, I'll need an idea of bandwidth and space though.
  7. M

free host request. I will put your AD

Cheers, im working on the design (Theres a thread somewhere here) Send me an email if youre insterested if not no worries
  8. M

Looking for music hosting

Is it legal?
  9. M

Ad-Free, 250mb 5.5GB, Cpanel PHP Perl, MySQL, etc +Domain Hosting. No Posting

Lol ye got ya email no probs its 300mb not 100mb btw - The plan is called 'Free' And claims to offer 100mb but there is an offer on (That gives 250mb free instead) MiKe
  10. M

Need hosting, not asking for much.

Ye i can sort you out more than that: 300mb 5.5gb etc
  11. M

free host request. I will put your AD

I can do this for you at GrumpyPotato.co.uk Only ONE horizontal Banner ad needed on front page. Email me: Admin@grumpypotato.co.uk MiKe
  12. M

Discuss my site and how it looks

ye thanks but im no php guru, and i needed the script to work out what plan to assign to the user, how much it costs and other stuff. Learned a lot though! Krak_Joe you are mentioned after signing up on my site. Just trying to clean up the PHP script (It sends 5 emails at the moment... three to...
  13. M

Ad-Free, 250mb 5.5GB, Cpanel PHP Perl, MySQL, etc +Domain Hosting. No Posting

New free hosting service in the UK. Its called GrumpyPotato.co.uk and is completely free, for: 250megs of space, 5.5GB BandWidth, cpanel, php, perl, cgi, 10 emails, email forwarders, preinstalled scripts, 3 MySQL databases, Etc. Etc. [[All Upgradable]]...
  14. M

Discuss my site and how it looks

I just completed a very hard days work getting a php script to do autosign-ups. I'll admit it needs alot of cleaning but now i can rest in a little more peice knowing that in the morning i will not have an hours manual labour to wake up to, processing sign-ups. I'll get to the free hosting info...
  15. M

PHP/HTML Form WHM Auto sign-up

Hey i can't thank you enough Joe that script is ace, kept quite simple too! Thankyou soooo Much! MiKe
Back