• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by midgetmafia

1. M

Lag Central Site Designs Hosting - CUSTOM PLANS!!

We're offering CUSTOM tailor-made plans at negotiable prices. All plans come with cPanel 10. If you would like to check it out, go here: http://www.lagcentral.net We only take some customers to make their experience better and provide them with the best quality service possible at low...
  2. M

Templates and Ad/Affiliate Space

Hello, I'm the administrator of Lag Central Site Designs. I've got some space for advertisers or affiliates. Advertisements and affiliates must be associated with web design or hosting (basically the subject). Affiliate buttons are 88x31 pixels. Banners can be a max of 125x300 pixels. Also...
  3. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Okay, we've got our stats now, here's an estimate: about 100 visits per day about 50 will be unique over 3000 hits per day
  4. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Aw man... Come on guys, I don't need much.
  5. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Well, when I say how ever much bandwidth I mean REASONABLE.
  6. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Alright, here's what I'm willing to go for. 1GB space bandwidth doesn't matter
  7. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

That's fine with me. All that I need is the hosting to get started. Because once money starts coming in, I can upgrade with whoever's hosting me.
  8. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Alright, then what's reasonable to you? I could probably live with it.
  9. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Hmm... I'd say probably around 4GB of space, and 20GB of bandwidth. I could live with a little bit less bandwidth though, and the lowest I will go on space is 1GB. Like I said, this is just for small game/clan sites, so it shouldn't be much of a problem space/bandwidth-wise.
  10. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

Anybody?
  11. M

FraggingFoxes Online Gamez

I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer... Maybe it's the Opera browser?
  12. M

Free Reseller Sponsor

It's up to the host to decide as they're the ones that are hosting me. lol I'm more than happy with just getting income from the paid users. But of course, if the host could care less, I'll put up my own.
  13. M

Game online by web, free !

lol It looks almost as if this was some type of Warcraft/Starcraft rip-off.
  14. M

Wampserver...

Well, if you've been able to burn CD's before, then obviously you have a CD burner. All you have to do then is burn the file to the disk. Maybe you've got a faulty disk?
  15. M

CMS + image gallery

Yeah... Probably either Wordpress or Blogger. Both are free. I like Wordpress more though because you have more control over the site design, plus there are plugins that you can use with Wordpress.
Back