• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by megamoose

1. M

Ignore list

Who are you wanting to ignore by interest :P I never ignore posts on forums, cause I think it makes the topic sometimes not make sense if there are missing posts.
  2. M

Beware of Buyer

Why do people do that, did he even try to host a website or something on it, or was he just tring to wind you up? Did you have any arguements with any customers before this happened? If one sticks out in mind, it may be worthwhile investigating the customer and see if any details match up.
  3. M

I need adult image host

What always works for me is google :P Google keywords: Adult Image Hosting It brought up loads :)
  4. M

Free cPanel Hosting (with free *.zets.net domain)

Android Package This is a great package for beginner webmasters, and people just wanting to learn, because you can mess about with the account, and then once your site grows you can just upgrade to a better package, or if you want you can just delete it and you haven't had to spend any points...
  5. M

Reseller Needed ASAP

Hey bhangrampthreez, Be careful when going for too cheap plans as sometimes you can find they can't actually offer what they say ;) Anyways, while not the "most bandwidth/space" resellers out there, my company offers a decent amount of space/bandwidth for $14.99 which we can provide :)...
  6. M

MegaMoose | Free cPanel hosting | PHP, MySQL, Fantastico | 2gb Bandwidth

MegaMoose Networks - Free Hosting Offer • 500mb of Space • 2gb of Bandwidth • Free subdomain (ANYTHING.uizx.com) • No forced adverts You don't have to post, pay, have adverts, have a site, etc to register. We accept all legal and clean sites! Signup Today Mark
Back