• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MBCassie

1. M

Domain Appraisal

Could someone tell me how much these could be worth? GeneralTalk.net MeganFan.com Thanks for the help!
  2. M

Reseller Needed

I don't know, as I'm not the one who decided :) Like I said, I was helping a friend find good hosting.
  3. M

Reseller Needed

Thanks for the replies everyone. My friend has decided to go with deise host!
  4. M

Reseller Needed

A hostee of mine wants me to help him find a good reseller. He wants 5 GB Space per month 50 GB Bandwith Unlimited email, domains, etc Cpanel/Fantastico and his budget is around $10/month. Thanks!
  5. M

Reseller Needed

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've found what I'm looking for :)
  6. M

Reseller Needed

Thanks for the replies everyone. I would like to add one more thing that I forgot earlier. I'll need my accounts transferred for me (because I have dial up at the moment). I can probably pay extra for this.. I've found a few hosts that do it free even.. but it's a must. Sorry for leaving that...
  7. M

Reseller Needed

Thanks everyone.. I'm leaving the bandwith open to see what offers I get. As for budget, I'm not paying more than $20/mo.
  8. M

Reseller Needed

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a reseller account from a reliable company. I need about.. 10 GB Space Unlimited Features (mySQL, Domains, Emails, Subdomains, ETC) cPanel, WHM, Fantastico Not over 20$/mo. Account Transfer I really want someone who isn't going to shut down in a few...
  9. M

After Katrina its Rita

I'm dreading this thing so much. I feel really sorry for the people on the coast and people having to evacuate though. :/ I think The Woodlands is around Houston by the way. I could be wrong.
  10. M

MeganFan.com

Thank you both. I have no idea why the tables are messing up in firefox though. I'm not sure what else to put on there unless I start fabricating stuff about Megan. She probably wouldn't like that lol.
  11. M

Like the Geio-Zone??

The menu doesn't really go with the rest of the site.. also, "messegeboard" should be "Message Board" and "Photo's" should be "Photos". I think it would look nicer if your frame sort of lined up with your menu. I hope this helps some.
  12. M

Pls give me some comment on my Humor site

I like the bg color, it goes with the overall feel of the site. I like the layout aswell.
  13. M

MeganFan.com

http://meganfan.com This is the first layout I've made without using photoshop to make the tables and stuff. I'd appreciate any feedback on it. Thank you.
  14. M

Free Online php form maker

Awesome. I've been looking for something like this. Thanks.
  15. M

Google's instant messaging

It looks pretty interesting. I doubt I can find anyone to talk to on it though.
Back