• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Maxim

1. M

small php/mysql hosting

A bunch of php files. No images. Just xHTML/CSS/PHP
  2. M

small php/mysql hosting

Hi, I'm looking for a mysql/php host, to host a game. What do I need : - No big ads ( you'll get a link on every page ) - 5 mb space / 5000 mb bandwith - PHP 4/5 - 1 MySQL(4/5) DB - 1 Mail account - I have to be able to send e-mail from my site (via forms) Grtz, Maxim
  3. M

Free php/mysql/tld host

Hi, I need hosting for an online manager game. What do I need? 1. I need to host my own tld domain (is uni.cc) 2. I want to create subdomains with them 3. mail features. My scripts should send emails to users, and users should be able to send emails to ...@mydomain.uni.cc 4. PHP 5. 2...
  4. M

Free PHP/MySQL host

I'll give it a try!
  5. M

Free PHP/MySQL host

and do you have SSL?
  6. M

Gmail Hacks Page

MD5 is indeed 1-way, but it is crackable. Give me a md5 hash, And I'll crack it. But the solution won't be the same. multiple words have the sae md-5 hash, so 'icecream' could be the same as 'poop'. So if your password is icecream, and I enter poop, I can enter your account. But then I'd first...
  7. M

Free PHP/MySQL host

Hi, I need a free php/mysql host. I am willing to show ads on every page (150*800px. MAX) I'd need : - 25 MB space - 2 Gig BW - SSL - PHP - MySQL - FTP - Host 3 domains So, once again : I am willing to put ads, and if it really has to, even make some posts. Grtz Maxim
  8. M

free php/mysql host

Hi, I'm looing for a free host. These are the 'minimum' requirements : Possibility to host 5 TLD's PHP 4/5 + MySQL 4/5 10 mb space 500 mb BW (with possibilitie to upgrade ) I have to make subdomains with my TLD's I am willing to post on your forum. But when you want me to put ads...
  9. M

BEst free hosting company

I'm just going to take the package that fits my needs. It's not like I need 500 Gig transfer or something like that! This is what we call egoism!
  10. M

Yurx.Com - NO ADS! 1GB WebSpace + 20GB Bandwidth!!

You have been down for more then 5 times in 3 days?
  11. M

Hmmm, so they try to keep connecting to you untill you redirect them? :P
  12. M

Hmmm, seems like host-tracker seems to have to do more effort with cybertoads then with other hosts. It only checks every hour, because some servers can't connect. And the first one with downtime is yurx. 3 times in two days, every time a half an hour. So I guess yurx is on my 'blacklist'. I...
  13. M

Yep, got the e-mail. But I guess lots of people are interested in knowing what webhosts are great. I heard loads of goods things about cybertoads, now let's see what they really are :D PS my site will be a 'temporary' site untill the project is ready. PPS I've got a host uptime tracker...
  14. M

cheapest web hosting

www.one.com or www.be-one.com they are pretty reliable and aren't that expensive ;)
  15. M

And can you give any info about them? And how your experiences are?
Back