• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MatrixTeen88

1. M

Alex Online 4.0!

listen people i am banned for not abiding by the coppa or whatever so this is my last and final message for a while. i am sorry if i have made you mad, please frogive me.. have a happy newyear and see ya on January 28,2000 when i turn 13 yippe!! -Alex btw: the new site is @ dim8.net/~alex
  2. M

Review Please

i could? e-mail me!!!! matrixteen88@yahoo.com or AlexOnline88@hotmail.com i reallyyyyyyyyyy wish somebody would be kind and generous for a 12 year old (me!) to do that for me... PLZ
  3. M

Review Please

hey! i updated it all and now I am back. still one problem (I Know, The IFrames) well here it is AlexOnline.F2S.com post on the message board and sign the gbook :-P
  4. M

NEED GUESTBOOK/CHAT

hey.. i need a guestbook and a like chat room thing which you can connect to a irc server via the web :) if you know of any please contact me, and if your very nice (hehe) you can install it for me :-P
  5. M

Yeah! No!

EST in USA PLZ HELP PPL
  6. M

Yeah! No!

man i almost had it plz help me with this one last error i am getting Parse error: parse error, expecting `','' or `';'' in /web/sites/316/alexonline/www.alexonline.f2s.com/MessageBoard/global.php3 on line 62 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in...
  7. M

mySQL error- spaceports

yes i know that.. but i now get this- Attempting to connect... Warning: Access denied for user: 'alex88@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home2/alex88/public_html/admin/db_mysql.php3 on line 31 Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in...
  8. M

mySQL error- spaceports

HELP! i am trying to install vBulletin and i get this eror on spaceports Attempting to connect... Warning: Access denied for user: 'alex88@cgi-bin.spaceports.com' (Using password: YES) in /home2/alex88/public_html/admin/db_mysql.php3 on line 31 Warning: Supplied argument is not a...
  9. M

vBulletin

hello i need vBulleetin for my web site set up and installed. if somebody will do that for me I will put there banner on my site. http://www.liquid2k.com/username please help
  10. M

PLEASE REVIEW SITE

thanks jblv or whatever. yes i liked the splash page and spelling mistakes well I will look over it and try and fix that. what do you mean by Bold and Simple btw: does anybody know how i could make the the web site the same thing but without the IFRAME? please tell or IM me i dont...
  11. M

PLEASE REVIEW SITE

hello, i posted a littel bit ago and now it's NEW it should work in all broswers and alot of stuff is there. -matrixteen
  12. M

New FWP

Quote: we will have contests to give away UNLIMTED SPACE.. UNLIMTED BANDWITH... EXT CONTEST, but yes i have 24 ppl already signed up..
  13. M

New FWP

god.. i do have friends, i am 12 and havent had that much of chance to update it well my mom and dad are buying me a OC12 Deciated Server i though it would be a Colbat so i asked my mom they said they were probaly going to use dialtone.com or something dont know -Alex yes i am Alex but...
  14. M

New FWP

Hey, i am going to be running l0calh0st2k.com and i was wondering if anybody would wanted to run one with me, it will be on a Colbat Deciated Server and I will have a 10mb of space and 100gig bandwith limt. plus.. we will have contests to give away UNLIMTED SPACE.. UNLIMTED BANDWITH... EXT...
Back