• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by markg85

1. M

Giant request: 15TB traffic and a few GB hdd space. SVN Sponsering for a game

i`m sure atleast some hosting company will see the opportunity's that this brings and is willing to offer it :) perhaps a company that is already doing something with games? btw.. the 15TB is the highest estimate!!! that can be reached when all files are updated and 100000 people are...
  2. M

@WiiNet see pm @94MB.com thanx but i pass that. (i hate popups and the price isn`t possible for the esf team)
  3. M

Hey, i`m a member of this site for years now and i`ve even had some sites about the game of that site, but i lost interest in that game and quit those sites.. now i`m just helping them sometimes with some things or with posting (good) new idea`s for the game and so i ended up a few days ago...
  4. M

Again: looking for a host for the paFileDB Extreme Edition project

@jrfla2006 they are not free.. that`s correct, however i did got it for free. it`s called sponsoring ;) @tumble basically it`s a file database system where you can have a good looking list of all the files that you want to share with others with downoad links, screenshots and alot more info...
  5. M

I wish to thank you all again :) i found http://www.ssxhost.com/ for the hosting this time.. they are around for some time and are hosting me now. sadly no php 5.. but well.. my script must be compatible with php 4 anyway so seems to be like a good place for testing compatibility There is one...
  6. M

Hey, about a month ago i asked hosting here for the exact same project. at that time BlackCurrent Hosting offered me hosting with php 5 support.. and i was and am very happy with that.. but i just received a mail from BlackCurrent hosting that the company is gonna pull the plug out.. and by...
  7. M

Could someone make a flash upload form for me like megaupload.com?

XtraUpload demo is still offline: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xudemo.xtrafile.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you...
  8. M

if that ExtraUpload is actuallt the same like this: http://www.fasterupload.com/index.php?uploadmode=0 than i don`t really need it.. i just need a plain flash upload system that can be configured with php or/and mysql.
  9. M

XtraUpload seems to be what i want... shame i can`t test there script (demo is expired) and why is this moved to: "Ads & Offers"? it`s no ad question nor a offer.. more like a request.
  10. M

Hey, well.. the title says it all.. but here is where i need it for. as some of you might know is that i`m working on a script called paFileDB Extreme Edition (use the search to find threads about it or search for threads started by me). This script (actually a very big mod) that i`m making is...
  11. M

is this even possible? ( 40GB / 900GB / $8.95/month)

o well.. i was just wondering if it would be possible.. i don`t have plans on buying that anyway.. :P just wanted to know :)
  12. M

is this even possible? ( 40GB / 900GB / $8.95/month)

Hey, this site: http://www.siteground.com/hosting_features.htm is offering this.. i found this while looking for something in php and i wasn`t even looking for hosting anymore but the package this site offers seems impossible to me.. and even PHP 5!!!! (still pritty rare on shared...
  13. M

[Request] PHP 5 subdomain hosting for paFileDB Extreme Edition

sorry Starcraftmazter, but i want to post somewhere if i have something to say (like here) not because i`m forced to :) anyway (to promote your service a bit) you seem to offer fine hosting and for a very low post rate :) and the latest versions!!! your offer would be my second choice
  14. M

[Request] PHP 5 subdomain hosting for paFileDB Extreme Edition

I would like to thank everyone that offered me hosting here in this topic or with pm`s, but i`ve decided to take the offer o Robert Duncan. for now my site looks ugly: http://www.pafiledbexed.freecurrant.com/ but within 2 says you will find a working Extreme Edition there. Again thanx to...
Back