• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Manifest

1. M

StaticHost

I think they should just close...
  2. M

Paid Hosting Request

A host has now been found. Thanks for your time people.
  3. M

Paid Hosting Request

None of them have attracted me enough to make me go for them yet. Plus, I would like to know how long each host has been in the busines.
  4. M

Paid Hosting Request

All these are great, but I haven't seen the 'defining' factor yet.
  5. M

Paid Hosting Request

Hi, i'm looking for a host that can offer me the following; 250MB Web space (At least) 15GB Bandwidth (At least) All scripting support 5 MySQL databases (At least) 24/7 FTP Support Reliability (This is a must) Must have been in the business for a fair amount of time. I have my own...
  6. M

Free Ad Supported Hosting Promotion

I'm interested. Will there be FTP access?
  7. M

StaticHost

It's been down since 3:00am GMT. Don't deny it cos I was speaking to Anthony about it. Worrying about a half-bit host is the least of my worries and now i'm leaving. I refuse to be messed about anymore.
  8. M

StaticHost

The honeymoon period is over and my site is down AGAIN! When will this end StaticHost?
  9. M

StaticHost

Ok. I understand that HTTP is back online but nothing else is. If it stay's this way until Monday i'm leaving.
  10. M

StaticHost

No it's not just you. Anthony, i've added you to MSN, when will you be online?
  11. M

StaticHost

This is beyond a joke now. If i'm not back online by 5:00pm GMT i'm leaving.
  12. M

StaticHost

I never intentionally inclined that you were. You are a budget host no matter how you look at it. No, that doesn't mean you're a bad host at all but still, for the cheap price I pay I feel like I can't really complain about this.
  13. M

StaticHost

I'm as annoyed as you, but is there any need to act like a kid about it? :shame:
  14. M

StaticHost

Yet you expect sympathy for your site being down? You'll find none here acting like that.
  15. M

StaticHost

StaticHost is a budget host. If you planned on being as professional as you clearly are, why didn't you go with a more experienced host? You (and everything else's) complaining solves nothing at all so for the sake of us all please shut up.
Back