• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by mallujigga

1. M

Plesk 5.0 Special Reseller with 20/100 Gigs Packages, Unlimited Domains, Continued...

I am still waiting for an answer from you to see why the data transfer rate is extremely low and why email requests take 2 days to get processed? Also, why the sudden rate hike. ? Your last post
  2. M

Ohhh!!! Darn Mistakes??

Wow!!! psychic powers. What are you? Mr. Cleo? Anyway, I know paypal is not a bank. There is not one word in my post I told I have contacted them to get my money back. But the last two times, my trial hosts messed up, they were able to assist me. Also, about my tiny head, I could make some...
  3. M

i just need a decent host.

I would strongely recommend nirmani.net. They are awesome. :D
  4. M

Ohhh!!! Darn Mistakes??

I don't get this. Bandwidth provider is sprint, so how come my uploading speed reduces to 5.1 Kb/s for my uploads. Had to make sure my ISP wasn't acting up and tried to upload the same files to a different host and my speed was 185 KBps
  5. M

Ohhh!!! Darn Mistakes??

This is one of the ip address. 198.69.224.152. I tried doing a ping and the request times out. Also, I tried to upload a big file and the speed reduces drastically. I believe this is a scam. I have already contacted paypal to report it. Who knows if I am gonna get my money back?
  6. M

Ohhh!!! Darn Mistakes??

I saw their ad on webhosting offers forum and that's why decided to check it out. THis is it. www.datafirms.com . Anyway, I should've known better. 20Gb space and 100 GB bandwidth for 49.95. Damn :(
  7. M

Ohhh!!! Darn Mistakes??

I am not sure if I lost my money or not. Anyway, here is my problem. I signed up for a new reseller account and got all the details soon. Now, after creating the domains, the name server addresses have a 198.xx.xx ip number. I may be wrong but in the past 5 years I have never seen a website with...
  8. M

can you trust this ?

I have heard some bad comments about infinology.com long time ago. Do a search on this board and you might be able to see them. Well, here we go. I did a search and got one thread. The One and Only Thread !!!!!
  9. M

Spelling mistakes

Damn, what the hell was that? What did he say? :D :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:
  10. M

Spelling mistakes

Maybe I am being too picky. :rolleyes: For example, check it out. "We are in the process of re-build our website. Company Update Status: Dear Customers, We are currently in the process of rebuild our website, our development team should done it by this week". Maybe, it's like...
  11. M

Spelling mistakes

Would you go with a hosting company if their website is incorrectly spelled and gramatically wrong? :confused:
  12. M

A Mac or PC?

Damn, too many things to consider. I don't even know. Like some one mentioned earlier, might as well go with a desktop since I will be playing around with a bunch of graphics and music files. Also, think for my mobile needs I am gonna with a pc. Thanks a lot people for helping me out. Also, how...
  13. M

Ftp access

Thanks a lot Robert. Let me try it. Also, did you mean control panel instead of programs?
  14. M

Ftp access

Could some one tell me how to create a ftp user name in win 2000? I have installed IIS and all that crap and I don't want users to login anonymously. How can I change that? Any suggestions.
  15. M

A Mac or PC?

Damn, why does it have to be so hard. Maybe I could buy both of them? :D
Back