• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by makebassnotbombs

1. M

--->(1000MB /120GB)<--- Free Cpanel Hosting!

Delete this rubbish, the mysql is screwed and the registration pages are terrible, like a 12 year old coded them.
  2. M

FREE Webhosting located in Australia!

Get real mate. My home connection is 16mb. I wouldn't let you sniff my domain names.
  3. M

300mb Space 3000mb Bandwidth FREE! www.ej.am RELIABLE hosting!

This is a very good host. Check it out. Great support!
  4. M

cheapest .info

Really? That cheap, cost so much in England, maybe i'll have to lower my prices :(
  5. M

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

Blimey, wheres there server? In the antartic? Nah, they turned me down, funny because it took about .5 of a second for the NO page to load after it had collected all my personal detials, hmmmm.
  6. M

9gb Space/ 5gb Bandwith --- Bbvault.com

What the hell is going on here lol? 1sql database!
  7. M

Free Reseller & Free Webhosting!

Thats an awfull lot of posts to be saving up for!
  8. M

New Reseller Payment by PayPal Very Good Prices

Hello, we're selling a limited amount of top level domains for £4gbp. We're also offering people the chance to make 60 posts for a .info and 15 posts a month there-after this is limited though as our cheap supply of .Info is going to dry up quite quickly with so few posts. Obviously we'll place...
Back