• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by MagusStatlehawk

1. M

Free hosting for well developed sites!

I would like to host my site Journey of Souls. It's located at http://www.gunlimited.netfirms.com/jos We get at least 10-20 hits aday. You can click on the counter at the bottom of the page, for proof! The site is for our Multi-User Dungeon, Journey of Souls. (Go to Run, and type in: telnet...
  2. M

One account: 50MB, 2GB transfer, PHP, 3 MySQL, 10 IMAP/POP3, Plesk

I would like to use the space for an Invision Power Board, for my community Games Unlimited. I've got it set up to where the subdomain http://www.gunlimited.netfirms.com will show whatever page I place on it.
  3. M

Minimum 20 MB, no banners, allows Midi strings...

I need a host that will support THIS SITE...
  4. M

php forum host

Why not go to http://www.invisionfree.com and get a remotely hosted PHP forum. The Webmaster is in the process of adding more features to make your forum more customizable, to your liking. It's a pretty good service to base a forum on, until you plan to pay for a host. At that point, they're...
  5. M

300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

Heh...it'd be nice if you'd let me run just the forum. I haven't coded anything outside of a forum in a LONG time.
  6. M

300MB, mySQL, SSI, ASP, CGI - all for free.

I've been running the forum Games Unlimited for a few years now...I found Xtremesite, and thought it may work for a bit, but now that it's permanently crashed, I need a new host for the forum. I just need some space. I use Invision Board, and I can install it myself, no problem. EDIT...
  7. M

update on xtremesite.com again

*goes to check* ......my site is fine. It's still there. *lets out a sigh of relief*
  8. M

True, but at the moment, I'm broke so I'm left with no other option, unless you can show me a host that will put up an IBF, with a better up time...
  9. M

Yeah...the server's being an ---, right now...hopefully this'll clear up in an hour or so, like it did yesterday...
  10. M

See? ...my site's back up, now. I wonder how the rest of Xtremesite is working.
  11. M

Well, according to Iksoh, there can only be 50 signups aday...so take that and multiply it by the amount of days Xtremesite has been up, and there's your rough estimate...
  12. M

I expect it to be down for another hour or two...that's how it's been for the past few days...
  13. M

The way people are!

To be quite honest, I joined to set up my Bulletin Board, Games Unlimited...it's been running for three years on various servers, and is fairly active, now. (At least, while the server's up, anyway.)
  14. M

There server only seems to be down during the night and early morning. (US CST GMT -6:00) YaBB SE will install fine. IBF doesn't have any problems(I'm currently running one). Cgi-Perl forums DO NOT work.
Back