• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by madcows7

1. M

reseller wanted

im not using tww its to slow. and I do not have a reseller from geekstep.
  2. M

reseller wanted

Well since last time people my request was to much I made a new one. I need 15gb space 150gb bandwith . the host can put a linkback to there website. And there own advertisements on the site. When I start making an income off the site I will pay for the reseller monthly
  3. M

16,000 Client Chose Hostrator Free Hosting

hostgator fan club? but i reccomend you offer more bandwith then space. if they want to run a 10gb script like an arcade they will run out of bandiwth just testing it out
  4. M

Reseller needed

if you read what he posted which you didnt he said this : IF this is to much bandwith or space please feel free to lower the bandwith or space to a more reasonable ammount.
  5. M

Suggestions?

A friends list to show how many people are registerd to the blog
  6. M

free reselller owner may profit

updateing so the reseller got 50% or more profits
  7. M

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2215487 see my old one worked and i said lower requirements would be fine
  8. M

you know..... a reseller is cheaper then a dedi so instead of spending 140 or more a month on a dedi i can spend 1-25
  9. M

well yes i had 5 offers befor and i asked for more bandwith and space a few months ago. a 50% profit isnt bad because i mad 600 on my old reseller per month thats 300 for every owner
  10. M

Free Space to test Drupal

well im in the us and i have a friend from canada connected to me atm
  11. M

geekstep offers this space and its extremly fast but currently i cannot use them anymore
  12. M

actualy no. im running extremegames.tk from my computer and xammp can be put up using a domain and redirect it to your ip and forword the ports. dang you guys should read up on xampp befor you say this
  13. M

i posted this awhile ago and had 5 offers. but had to withdraw and do this another time and i can get a shared for 5 bucks a month with this amount of space and bandwith but im trying to get a free one that will make the host and me profits intime
  14. M

other people can view your site when you use xammp im running a site with it right now and people can access it
  15. M

Well I kinda had to change my mind and change my reseller request so here we go: what my site is going to have:My site will have arcade games 2 mmos and a forum to discuss webhosts and programming. We will use whm to sell hosting aswell. what the true owner will recieve: 50% of the profits...
Back