• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by m3i2

1. M

PHP Host -- Safe Mode Off

I'm looking for domain hosting on a PHP Host with Safe Mode Off. I only need a few megs of space, but decent bandwidth would be nice. Reliability needed. I'd consider a payed host, but since i don't plan to put ads on my service, I don't feel the desire to pay for an expensive host with...
  2. M

Iraqi Attitude towards Saddam Hussein

I couldn't help but notice this thread in a search that had nothing to do with this topic lol... But I must say concermaniac, you're totally wrong... My mother's from Baghdad -- A direct source who was born and raised there. Most people hate saddam; the only people who support them from...
  3. M

Cheap Hosting -- Around 10 Gigs space? -- Reliable

Well, to be frank with everyone, we're working on a unique hosting service. We plan to do some reselling but expect massive amounts of members. To start, we really won't need too much webspace or bandwidth, but something efficient. Now I know you're probably thinking we'll be just like all...
  4. M

Cheap Hosting -- Around 10 Gigs space? -- Reliable

I need a RELIABLE host with about 10 gigs of space (much bandwidth is expected). Also the price should be low; no more than 25.00 USD. If it's only 5 gigs space, doesn't matter too much. Your help is appreciated. Thanks!
  5. M

Muttle, *sigh*

I'm tired of this downtime, especially with no notification; It's truely unprofessional. CommunityArchitect? Yah, they are popup central... But hey, you won't have to worry about downtime or support. Come on Eric, Your free services are well appreciated by us, but how can our services...
  6. M

Surely I can't seem this stupid

Now I'm just confused... I understand the BIG downtime was because you were moving servers, but now you have a different reason; someone overloaded their account. So what is the solution? If you delete the account can we get back in action? I'm just not completely sure of what's going on...
  7. M

It was included guys, he mentioned it on the first post on this thread. After 100 megabytes, shouldn't the upload stop and tell the user that they're being a complete idiot? Eric. Some of us take time on our terms of service; others make it brief and forget to include simple things like...
  8. M

Lowlife is right... There are a lot of good people out there who use their sites for everyone's best interest. Maybe you should consider restricting signups like CA does. Maybe we need a more aggressive approach to this... Well, good luck and god help the world.
  9. M

Any word on Muttle yet?

Eric, I've kept my mouth shut this entire downtime but It's been too long... When will Muttle be back? You're probably under a lot of pressure with your users. Fill me in here - Are you staying with FDC Host or moving on elsewhere? They obviously can't control these damn spammers so...
  10. M

Web Hosting with Php, MySQL, and wildcarded DNS?

Thanks EpidemiK, I'll use GHS20 when they accept domains again. P.S. The_Elf, can you please tell me the approximate date of when you will start accepting TLD's again? "TLD sign ups are disabled for the time being." -m3i2
  11. M

Yes, What webhost can I put in for the "value" field?
  12. M

Thanks, But I've known how to create a wildcard with everydns.net. The problem is how to put in a wildcard for a particular host. I mean, in the "value" field, could I simply put "Geocities.com/...?" I doubt it. So what hosts will let me put their domain/IP in for the value? Ty, -m3i2
  13. M

My Registrar IS Registerfly, but they don't allow a wildcard. And what should I type instead of "blahblahblah"? madsims? Thanks, -m3i2
  14. M

Thanks, But I have another question: Let's say I use www.mydomain.com - CNAME - Value? If my site was "geocities.com/somefakesite/index.html", would that go in for the value? Sorry, I'm just not sure how this works :o P.S. ghs20.com sounds pretty good! But "TLD sign ups are...
  15. M

Do you guys know of a free domain hosting service that allows PHP, MySQL, and Wildcard DNS? (And more webspace would be cool) There are thousands of hosts out there, so if I don't have to pay then it would be nice to know :o (Incase you're all wondering, I am attempting to create a...
Back