• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Lunch

1. L

Forum/Message Board free provider required....

INVISIONFREE!!!:coolmusic
  2. L

Need FREE Domain Name

URL Redirectio is what I need.
  3. L

Need FREE Domain Name

I need a absolutely free domain name, .com preferable, but I'll settle for .tk if I have to. .co.uk is okay too.
  4. L

1and1.com

also PHP and $0.99/GB extra bandwidth. How do they do this FOR FREE!? Well, as the ad says, for quite a while they were serving big businesses--they still milk the profit from them while giving us goodies. I think this one's a keeper.:devious2:
  5. L

1and1.com

Some of the features they're offering: 500MB space, 5x FTP, backups, firewalls, 500MB bandwidth, 99.9% uptime, 50 POP3 Email accounts, webmail, live stats, log files, CGI, Frontpage 2002 extensions, multiple password protection, mySQL, SSL encryption, SSH, developer tools, express support...
  6. L

1and1.com

Omg!!! www.1and1.com ...is offering their most premium, pro services for three years FREE! After that, their top package is only 29 bucks! Ya know what else? When you sign up for the three free years, ya don't type in any credit card stuff! Dream come true!:biggrin2: :P :eek2: I saw all...
  7. L

50 free

LOL.:biggrin2:
  8. L

Free host with site builder--10 mb at least

They only allow a webPAGE, no webSITE. In other words, they're worse than freewebs.
  9. L

Still, you can only have 6 links/pages in the Navbar + the homepage.
  10. L

50 free

A tip: when registering and there is a letter/number box, remember to use capitals if the letters lookcapital.
  11. L

Freewebs has a 7-page limit.
  12. L

50 free

Quite well, and I considered geocities as the solution to my problem. But the confirmation E-Mail never came. <shrug>
  13. L

50 free

So, if you've tried most hosts out there, let me ask you a specific question: What I'm looking for is a host with a nice site builder that'll allow unlimited pages, navbar, mostly text but I want the back ground to look nice and I might want upload an image or two. Other than that I don't...
  14. L

I'm writing Star Trek fanfiction, and I need a free web host that has a nice beginner site builder tool but that gives control of the template etc., not much disk space since this'll be text-only, but it has to look nice. MOST IMPORTANTLY: must be able to have a navbar and unlimited pages.
Back