• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by LiveWings

1. L

Requesting Free Reseller [Urgent!]

The best is 5000mb space and 100gb bandwidth. Offers accepted. If with free domain much better. I need someone to sponser me. I will put ads on the hosts website Not on clients. WHM and Cpanel are best. I can accept ads, banners and text links. No posting on forum.
  2. L

[EXCLUSIVE] The greatest hosting you will ever get...! [48 Places]

Hello guys... This is another introductory offer for free hosting by Hostican. All you have to do is to help me and you will get a whole year of free hosting and a free domain. Very simple. First go to http://www.xpango.com Type your referral ID as 90525994 Then activate your account...
  3. L

Exabyte HOSTING!!!! UNBELIVABLE PRICE'S!!!! FROM SHARED HOSTING TO RESELLER HOSTING

Your website is really low quality... Im expected this to be a scam site. Not like my LiveHost~!
  4. L

LiveHost Ultimate Hosting & Reseller Plans!

LiveHost is the no. 1 host to cater you for your needs... From Budget Plans to Ultimate Plans, there a choice for everyone Even theres a reseller plan for those beginners starting a hosting company In Free Plan, 50 High Quality Servers are ready... For Paid Plan, a seperated 50 more HIGH...
  5. L

LiveHost 100GB/3000GB CPanel 11 Premium Plan with no Ads/Post

Here in LiveHost we provide you with the FINEST quality and quantity. We are funded and sponsored by quite a number of companies and will be almost impossible that we go bankcrupt. We have 50 HIGH quality servers for your needs... Each with exclusive hi-tech features that cost us about $5000...
  6. L

Earn your way for FREE Handphones, Ipods and even PS3!

You have just came right on time... This is most exciting offer yet for FREE~! Click the link below and start right away! Get your FREE gift here! This is how it works... First you have to sign up for a account. Second activate your account... To activate valid your email address...
  7. L

Do anyone has a FREE~ File Hosting Script [Rapidshare-Like]

I dun want UploadScript. It doesn't support users in FREE mode. So anyone has one like RAPIDSHARE eg. Please... =)
  8. L

i6networks DNS Server

Still no response?
  9. L

i6networks DNS Server

Could anyone tell me what is the NameServer for i6networks? I don't know =X
  10. L

South East Asia Free Hosting (CHINA/HK/MY/SG)

im interested too... im interested also... pkease pm me the details...
  11. L

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Make It 1000 Pages =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  12. L

Free 2GB/20GB Genuine Premium Hosting...

Ok guys... Just complete a few surveys and on your way to earn FREE HOSTING for a year... Just do the surveys again to get points and renew your free hosting. Guranteed the best you can get... xD * General DirectAdmin Features o Create unlimited subdomain and parked...
  13. L

Free TOP LEVEL domains...

FREE DOMAIN... THIS IS TRUE... NO SCAM... xDxD 100% FREE
  14. L

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Can you accept Singaporeans? I appreciate it if you allow it... =))
  15. L

Get your free personal website - No forced ads, cPanel & Fantastico

One of the worst hosting i ever have seen... Slow servers... =P People do not ever apply for this hosting... This hosting is a fake.. It has slow servers and some more will close down anytime because no one would provide so big space.... Anyway you freaking scammer. =.-!!!
Back