• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by LindaG

1. L

What does everyone look like

http://talkabouthosts.net/images/lindav/me.jpg Sorry, that's all you get to see :devious2: The small pic is messed up.
  2. L

question for Webdude re rackshack

Yes EV1 has dialups, but that client base is dwindling. I know the commercial. They look like they had a good time making it. Neat song too. "Catch a new wave, it's Everyone's Internet!" I know that dialup base is dwindling due to the cable and dsl's coming available everywhere. I know they...
  3. L

Playing With Household Chemicals

Actually the Aqua-Net canned hairspray is more flammable than Raid. As for chemicals, go up to your local hardware store and get a gallon of muriatic acid and mix with bleach. Then see what you get. Once you mix, dont get it on you. However, this is the most powerful mixture avalable that...
  4. L

A Vision of the Human Future

Sometimes I just dont know about myself. I kept looking at both pictures trying to determine the difference between the two. It is really cruel to post two exact links in the same post, you know that, right? Anyway, just think how good those photos would be today if Voyager had modern...
Back