• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Leveltenhosting

1. L

Email spamming

Better to use some custom prefixes for your email. A lot of people use sales @ support @ info @ create something unique and I believe you will be getting less and less spam.
  2. L

Shared hosting or my own VPS?

You need to be sure that you need VPS. In any case you know that some VPS (check lowendbox) can do you VPS which are cheaper then most shared plans. But you need to have a reason for upgrade. If everything is fine on your current VPS - relax.
  3. L

Late fee on a hosting account?

Thake it easy and contact web hosting company first and ask them about that. I'm sure in the most cases you will be able to geat a deal and those 4-5 days ;)
  4. L

how to activate email client

Do you have domain name already? What sort of email are you going to setup and for which purpose? Perhaps you will be able to use email client like Thunderbird instead?
  5. L

HostGator vs cirtexhosting, which one is better?

I think that you will never understand which one is better unless you try. Check both of them for moneyback. And then signyup with both of them and test everything around - then stay with the one which you like more.
Back