• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by leonhitchens

1. L

I Need a webhost with 20gb bandwidth + php for U$3.00, is possible?

I can do those needs just for $2 month. We will waive your set up fee if you sign up with us right now. At judhost we always provide the best customer experience in which we are flexible and understanding when things happen. We are also proactive with data in which we take back ups off site in a...
  2. L

Webhost for small forum.

At judhost we offer many fail safe backups and other features to stop data loss. The small plan on our shared hosting would be the best and if you buy on a yearly basis we offer huge discounts to the prices. The small plan offers 5Gb of space with 10,000 GB of bandwidth but we can enlarge that...
  3. L

Reseller (WHM/Cpanel) account required, with SSH or Subversion

I have a plan that is just for your needs. The price is $6 a month with 10GB of space with 10000GB of bandwidth. We have no limit on the number of accounts that you can have linked to your account. We also allow resellers to have ssh access. If you are interested you can check out the rest of...
  4. L

IRCd Hosting

Many people try to run a IRC on normal shared accounts or vps, but now you can do it with out the risk of getting suspended. We offer IRCd hosting for anyone who wants to make an irc chat. The smallest plan allows 128 clients online with one BNC client, and one admin login. This plan is just...
  5. L

Need VPS

I can do $20 dollars a month, this includes cpanel which allows you to mange your site and server easily. Space: 50GB Bandwidth: 1000GB Guarnateed RAM: 512MB Burstable RAM: 2048 IP Adresses: 2 View more at http://judhost.com/clientarea/index.php?/cart/vps/&step=0. contact our...
  6. L

Needed a Good & reliable Hosting

We can offer: 5Gb of space 1,000 GB of bandwidth unlimited features. Our uptime is 99% and we credit your account if we go below that mark. We have a form of support online at all times, and we upgrade account space as needed for no extra cost, some terms apply.
  7. L

need more space. have own domain names

We can offer you 15 GB space 400 GB bandwidth. unlimited features For only $5 a month or $45 a year. You can check out our other plans at http://judhost.com/clientarea/index.php?/cart/
  8. L

Need VPS

We can offer a vps with 50gb of space. that is 8.00 a month, then if you want cpanel then it is another $10 a month. http://judhost.com/clientarea/index.php?/cart/
  9. L

Seeking a Cheap VPS $7.00 USD

We can offer you a vps starting at 6.25. The servers are high quietly and have no to little down time. That price is if you order for the whole year. Cheack them out at http://judhost.com/clientarea/index.php?/cart/vps/&step=0.
  10. L

DDoS protected VPS -$2/month MAX

I cannot offer anything at that two dollar point. I can get you a vps at 6.25 a month, if you order for the whole year. That will include any ddos attacks, any amount.
  11. L

Cheap Reseller/Business Hosting wanted!

I can offer you cheap $6 a month hosting. judhost[dot]com/clientarea Space: 10GB Bandwidth: 10000GB FTP Accounts: Unlimited Databases:Unlimited Subdomains: Unlimited Addon Domains: Unlimited
  12. L

Good host needed

We can offer you (see below) the price is $2 a month. We allow what you need, and will work very hard to ensure that your website is always up no matter what! Go to judhost[dot]com/clientarea Space: 5GB Bandwidth: 1000GB FTP Accounts: Unlimited Databases:Unlimited Subdomains...
  13. L

Looking for cheap DirectAdmin hosting

I can offer you a server which is in the United States, with support staff which is also based in the united states. The panel is Cpanel, which is much better than direct admin. See the plan below. The server is very reliable, and has not had more than 5 minutes of downtime over the past few...
  14. L

I need CHEAP & BEST VPS for Running PTC websites

We can offer this: Space: 50GB Bandwidth: 1000GB Guarnateed RAM: 512MB Burstable RAM: 2048 IP Adresses: 2 It is the cheapest VPS we have, and we will fully mange the server and install update anything that you may need. Just contact us if you are interested. judhost[dot]com/clientarea.
  15. L

Seeking a Cheap VPS $7.00 USD

I can get you (see below) at $6.25 a month if you order for the whole year. We will fully mange the server, and the server has full root access. Go to judhost[dot]com/clientarea to check out other plans. Space: 50GB Bandwidth: 1000GB Guarnateed RAM: 512MB Burstable RAM: 2048 IP...
Back