• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by leamhost.com

1. L

respect to robert

Dear Robert I have come to realization that if I am going to be an professional webhost I must start professional and im doing so I wanted to inform you that leamhost.com, leamhost.net will no longer be doing web hosting services as of feb 2 04. I plan to make a new site for recreation or an...
  2. L

need a sponsorship hosting

hi there hi there http://leamhost can host you I have recently purchased another dedicated and no one is on it so make your self at home just contact me.
  3. L

How Much Gb Have You Used

my last reply living life is but an dream hard times is all it seems.
  4. L

re: The PSD's that I placed up on the net @ HostingDiscussion proved what you needed to know and then we spoke about the matter via aim.
  5. L

re: Excuse Me.
  6. L

re: the profile speaks for its self.
  7. L

definitely not definitely not according to your profile. "March 16, 1903"
  8. L

re: Ask any one from Trinidad and Tobago and listen to their Dialog then you will be able to distinguish it for your self.
  9. L

I have a problem, help please

godaddy.com Godaddy.com is good but I have had some problems with em.
  10. L

re: I am from Trinidad and Tobago so certain things you say like football we would refer to it as soccer and cutlas as mashedi. I apoligize if I may have confused you all with my spelling errors please forgive me.
  11. L

re: . Most of the times I do reply to an post I am at work and doing multiple things at once. I know I may not be the greatest in grammar but please excuse my spelling errors.
  12. L

re: 1 mistake and I get jumped on I am not perfect cut me some slack when you're eating and typing things do tend to happen.
  13. L

re: hard drives contain an motor if the motor burns out just replace it just be sure not to get any dust on the platters they tend to be b***** when touched by anything.
  14. L

re: Ouch get an larger hd.
  15. L

re: the motor probably burned out.
Back