• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by latheesan

1. L

Send Unlimited FREE SMS to Anyone In The World!!!

Small Update A standalone version of Free-SMS should be available soon. With stand alone version, you could offer free sms from your own website using <iframe></iframe> codes. Standalone version isnt quite complete yet, but if you would like more information or take sneaky peek at how the...
  2. L

Update Free-SMS.co.nr got another major update. More info - http://www.free-sms.co.nr/community/viewtopic.php?t=14
  3. L

Very Important Announcement Please read this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=3827143&postcount=45 Full version: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=3827143 After reading the announcement, please post your comments, suggestion and questions on this thread.
  4. L

Ohhh, thanks for the link. I will look into it. P.S. I have added various carriers to send sms through for country code Denmark. Take a look at the new version of the site. www.Free-SMS.co.nr
  5. L

Sms low cost by Paypal

Send FREE sms to anyone in the world www.Free-SMS.co.nr
  6. L

Great News :) Version 2 of my service is released. www.Free-SMS.co.nr Please use our community forums to post your comments, questions & suggestions. I will be able to provide support with your queries through the community forums. Happy Texting. -- Regards, Lathee
  7. L

Since im in UK, i was able to test the following networks, o2 T-Mobile Virgin Vodaphone Orange Fresh All of these seems to work fine without a problem. The only only network that has problem recieving text messages from my site is 3G. When you are entering the phone number, make...
  8. L

Thanks for the bug report, im fixing this as you read this message. :-)
  9. L

Redo my design - willing to pay

Hey, I've replied you. Waiting to hear from you. :-)
  10. L

Thanks for your comments :classic2:, well appreciated.
  11. L

Yes i did. Orignally created for my use, once it started to work properly, i made it available to the public. Thanks for your comments, its well appreciated. My msn addy - latheesan_k@hotmail.com What do you mean??? :S
  12. L

Teenout.com - Still for sale - asking price of $7500 - $5000 for Charity!!

also.. how come you removed the copyright note of phpIzabi ?
  13. L

Redo my design - willing to pay

if you havent got a designer yet, PM me how much you are willing to pay for the jov. Will do a good n cheap deal for u ;)
  14. L

I've added approx 10 different carriers to choose from to send your sms to india in the new version. So, reset assured everything will be working in the new version.
Back