• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by l_mohamed_i@yahoo

1. L

i need webspace 100MB/15GB or more

ok now i request 10GB of bandwidth and if need more you upgrade it are you ok ? interested pm or reply me (visitors till now 23:25 GMT+1 186 and pages views 865 ) ---------------------------------------------------------------- (210 visitors and 938 page views in 00:00 ) just in the...
  2. L

the forum is in arabic named "montada" it means "forum" it's for everything internet , mobiles , programming , jokes , and designing and general chat and much more we have 52 topics and 257 post since last 12hrs (you must know that the forum is new , not older than 36hrs and this number...
  3. L

do you mean space or bandwidth ? i've opened my forum 3 days ago and i have a quite-good number of visitors and the forum is vbulletin contains too many hacks and the style images are too big and some pages and topics are more than 300KB ((( for example try to download this topic or any...
  4. L

so much bandwidth because i have 50 visitors till now today and 200 page views till now too not so much space because it is only a forum my site is a forum www.montada8.com
  5. L

hi i need free hosting with this features or more 200MB of space or more 20GB monthly bandwith or more cpanel 5 mysql databases , 1 email , 1 ftp , 1 subdomain or more no forum posting required i can put your ads or banners in all the pages so can you help me ? :biggrin2:
  6. L

An attractive design to the hosting companies

It is only if you have a small reseller account ( Not big advantages to host unlimited number of sites )
  7. L

it is for small buisness resellers or companies thx
  8. L

An attractive Advertisement banner to the hosting companies

http://www.gr8.cc/2/qdgtyb.gif nothing on this banner can't be changed for example change the slogan to your slogan change the company name to your name instead of reseller to the right you can say *hosting starting at* what ever amount of money And everything to the left can be changed to...
  9. L

need a very simple webdesign

sooooooo simple http://www.gr8.cc/2/design1.gif If You want it suggest The price and Send me a PM and if you want any changes (fonts,styles,colors) or to design sub-pages request it in the PM And we will argue about the price through the Pm See you , :wink2:
  10. L

sooooooo simple http://www.gr8.cc/2/design1.gif If You want it suggest The price and Send me a PM :biggrin2: and if you want any changes (fonts,styles,colors) or to design sub-pages request it in the PM And we will argue about the price through the Pm See you , :wink2:
  11. L

i need a free hosting

thanks all bue when i collect the points where i put the order ? Yes But On the Buttom
  12. L

i need a free hosting

nooooooo i've just edited the topic so the time is edited , thank u for your answer :)
  13. L

i need a free hosting

it is not impossible features , it does not interest you ? :(
  14. L

i need a free hosting

hi i need a free hosting 500 MB OR + 5 Gb Bandwidth OR + PHP , CGI ... 1 mysql (with unlimited storage (for a forum)) OR + FTP Access CPanel with all Features 1 Sub domain OR + 5 Emails OR + Fantastico de luxe Short Url if available and why not other features :wink2: :biggrin2...
Back