• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Korval

1. K

Myacen and Virtual Domain Hosting

Is that a proper answer? :confused: It sounds like a proper answer.... hmm, I should reconsider that I am posting, so I don't confuse the newbies. :p
  2. K

Jan beat me to it ;) Yes, email them or something and then you'll get a proper answer.
  3. K

I don't they'll charge you for something that you havn't been given yet. Anyhow, try posting something on their forums.
  4. K

I am having a horrible time with my host.

I'm right with you on that SoTired. :angry2: I must admit that even after reading many, and I mean many poor reviews on HostOnce, I still decided to give them a go because I thought they were a charitable organization, to an extent. Am I tense? Let's just say that I have never felt right ever...
  5. K

Very disappointed in my host.

Yes its gone off topic, hasn't it? :D So nobody can give me an answer then?
  6. K

Should be fine ;)
  7. K

You can definately run vbulletin at Myacen. Your better off browsing their hosting page to see if there's a plan that covers enough bandwidth limits for the price you want to pay.
  8. K

It's been a while since I last visited infopops UBB forums, but I believe that they have already released a PHP version of UBB. Does anyone know how much effect a UBB (CGI) with an average of 3 active users on the forums can have on server resources? Just a rough estimate...
  9. K

hostonce.com ????

During the 14 or so days I was with them, their server was always going down for at least 1 hour a day and eratic when it was up. The mail server is close to being non-existant, but all your emails do eventualy go through. I'm currently working with Myacen Network to retrieve my domain name...
  10. K

Help for a newbie.

They seem quite good. Some hosts tend to hold your domain, so I suggest you contact them and ask a few questions first... I'll recommend either http://tera-byte.com or http://myacen.com (who are upgrading at the moment.)
  11. K

8host.com--to good to be true?

Feedback from customers doesn't suggest that they provide reasonable services. 300 MB of space at 1GB monthly transfer for only $2.99 is just rediculous anyway and would most likely entice someone who knows absolutely nothing about hosting to buy the package, which is what most of these...
  12. K

Look at the Starter2 plan --- you get 300mb with 1 GB transfer. *LOL* . And I bet the only "unlimited" thing they offer is displaying the word "unlimited".
  13. K

Their pricing plans are way too unorthadox, probably another HostOnce scam if you ask me.
  14. K

hostonce question

Hows that related to HostOnce? :curious:
  15. K

T35.com Down?

Uh...think again.
Back