• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kokuyoen

1. K

I just bought a PSP-1000

Man, I've been considering getting one for a long time but I keep putting it off. Are there any good online games for PSP?
  2. K

Favorite Drink

Beer of the Root variety.
  3. K

Prison Break Vs 24

I can't even keep track of the seasons of 24 anymore. I don't really remember what happened in each season. I just started watching 7 so I don't know what to think about it yet. Season 5 is probably my favorite so far. 6 wasn't bad except like the last 4 hours.
  4. K

Im among the 98%

dangit, i got owned because i was just true-ing my wheels on my bike using a spoke wrench, so i was like, "uhhh, yellow spoke wrench?" :(
  5. K

college classes

i just finished my degree in biomedical engineering w/ a concentration in neural engineering. i took these classes last year: semester 1: biochem physiology lab design concepts in bme mathmatical methods for biomedical engineers statistical tools for biomedical engineers army military...
  6. K

Banned from google.

speaking of getting banned from google adsense, is it possible for someone to sabotage your account? for example, you have google ads on your site and some guy with an agenda against you decides to start clicking your ads everyday just to get you in trouble. wouldn't that raise some sort of red...
  7. K

Gah. Small Request Yet Again.

Well, once again I'm on the prowl for a free host since my last one disappeared again. Anyway, here are some specs I would like: 10MB Space 100MB Bandwidth PHP MYSQL Hopefully thats not asking for too much. Forum posting, ads, a link back I'll do whatever as long as you don't...
  8. K

Hosting for Porfolio/Blog Again :(

Well, after a couple of weeks with a host that offered me space for my portfolio/blog, they switched to paid hosting so now I no longer have an account. Anyway, I'll just quote what I requested last time and if any of you are willing to help out, I'll appreciate it:
  9. K

Hosting for Small Portfolio/Blog

Thanks for all your offers guys. I got it taken care of :) I appreciate the help. - koku
  10. K

Hosting for Small Portfolio/Blog

I just need some hosting for a small portfolio/blog style webpage. If you could help me out, that would be great. Here are the specs I would like: - 20MB (or more) Webspace - 500MB (or more) Bandwidth - No Ads (hope this one isn't the killer) - PHP + MYSQL - Subdomain - FTP Hopefully...
  11. K

which host shall i choose

I have a friend who recently got an account with Powweb and has been complaining about their suckage ever since. Their support claims to fix problems but don't actually do anything :confused2
  12. K

Unithosting.net?

I considered using them, but reconsidered after I realized they don't offer personalized name servers :confused2
  13. K

What do clients prefer?

From your experiences, do clients prefer hosts who offer site managing utilities such as cPanel or not?
  14. K

What is the amount of time you spend on your pc

My computer is on all the time, but I'm not technically using it for more than 40 hours a week :)
  15. K

Please review SimplySearch4it!

Two words, "much better." And thanks for taking the survey. - k0
Back