• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by koallalays

1. K

Searching host 4 a Fansite+board >300GB, >3GB Diskspace

They did not.... they had problems with 1-5 minutes downtimes, thats enterly why I'm here ;) but yes they suspend an account if he uses too much cpu-power... one downtime they said was caused by an other account who flooded the database with queries... they have limits have clear limits eg...
  2. K

no matter about the price.... as long it is <= 10USD, and as long its a stable system with not many downtimes... thats why I want a new host... ;) I'm looking for as many offers as I can get, but its not that I would take the cheapest offer!!!!! PS: I would definatly use the resorces I...
  3. K

no its not that unusual as you think some examples: http://www.netfirms.com/web-hosting-advantage 750GB traffic 20GB diskspace 2 free domains hosting of 3 diffrent websites for 10USD ;) http://www.fanpagehosting.com/?action=webhosting&PHPSESSID=0ebc26125acdb2c488d238a62b929f46...
  4. K

oh sorry... ACTUALLY I use 5GB for 120 images and the site itselve , but some contents from the closed site will be added and the picturagallery will be much much bigger ;) ... the board will cause traffic too
  5. K

aprox 100-140GB, but my maximum was 180GB and I will expect even more ... don't want my site to be unavaliable, and don't want to pay 1USD for 10MB extra bandwidth ;)
  6. K

no for 10USD ... if its more I will continue with my old host ;) which has 500GB for 5USD .. and all features as I said as required (not sure about Flash-support and max - filesize)
  7. K

Hi, I'm searching for a host 4 my fansite. I wasn't really satisfied with my old host for my 2nd (closed) site coz the server had many 5 minutes-downtimes during the last months ..... problems with uploading files an so... anyways it was cheap (5USD/month for 15GB diskspace and 500GB traffic)...
  8. K

50 GB Of Bandwidth $2 Amonth

do you offer http -upload via PHP-script up to 100MB???
  9. K

need 500MB-1GB, 20-30GB bw, PHP, Mysql, Fileupload via PHP

Thanks for all your offers :) I will contact the host I've choosen on friday ;)
  10. K

didn't say that the host should change his PHP version ;) Ive developed my site with PHP5 and as Im only an adwanced newbie with PHP I don't know if the scripts are working with PHP4... ;) thats why I added the ( ) ... :) its just an easy script... searching an array if the IP was found exit...
  11. K

FREE 505 mb, 20gb band., NO ADS,Cpanel + Fantastico, php + mysql

have signed up too :) great offer which fits perfectly for my needs... I allready searched for paid hosting ;) Hope I will have an account soon :))))))))
  12. K

yes... I've built the site with PHP5 at localhost... ive given a friend a script to place on his website.... but one feature of the script wasn't working and caused an error...don't know which PHP-version he had... .. so too much risk that not all functions are working ;)
  13. K

good price, but... PHP4.3.2.... do I have a money back guarantee if my scripts dont work??? Setup-fee??? subdomain included???
  14. K

Hi, A need a cheap host for my upcomming Fansite... with no adds => paid hosting What I will need: 500MB-1GB Discspace 20-30GB Bandwidth/month ( option for >40GB ) >= 2 MySQL databases PHP 5: PHP-mailing function Fileupload via PHP >=100MB PHP-image-functions (PHP-zip-function)...
Back