• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kitsune Devil

1. K

Looking for a Reliable Host

My account was deleted within one day of setup. >__> Why is this?
  2. K

Sounds nice. Guess I'll get to it.
  3. K

Hello, This is my site: http://thecircle.meanhost.be/ It's a personal site just around to organize the events & happenings of a group of teenagers. The problem with the site is that it doesn't have mysql, which I need, so unless that problem is fixed I'll need a host that will offer me...
  4. K

Best Free Form Processing?

Hello, I used to use cut-and-paste scripts for my form processing, but now they disabled new account creation. I still have my old account, and deleted my last form by accident, and when I tried to make a new one it told me I needed account activation for my first form. I sent it in but no...
  5. K

Simple Host Requirements

Well it doesn't need to have cpanel, but I prefer it.
  6. K

Simple Host Requirements

Hello, it's me again. I want to host another personal site. It will probably be a collective of all my previous sites and whatnot, so it's not going to be too big. I'll need: - 50mb+ space - 1-2 gig transfer max - very reliable. i want this site to stay for a long time. - no ads -...
  7. K

Looking for Domain Hosting

Eh, definetly meant 50mb. Sorry. 50 gigs is insane for a simple framing and flower design site. - edit - Apparently I still have remnants of this screename! :-) Joy. Btw, this is mirage rapture. :P
  8. K

Thank you for your offers, I have decided to go with Underworld Webhosting www.underworldhosting.com
  9. K

Hello. I'm here again to request a host that fits my needs. I used 000k.net and its 150mb of space and 500mb transfer seemed good when I opened this site, but right now my stats are increasing: Disk usage 87.32 Megabytes Disk space available 37.68 Megabytes Bandwidth usage (current...
  10. K

~ Free phpbb forum Hosting & Setup!

Very nice services. Quick, simple and easy. Looks great!
  11. K

Novahosts Crazy Give Away :)

I can't give you my current site because I'm currently working on the content, however I can give you a screenshot of the layout.
  12. K

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Yay lets sing in japanese! Ureshikute, sore dakede.. omoi de wa itsumo kirei dakedo sore dake ja onaka ga suku wa hontou wa, setsunai yoru nano ni doushite kashira ano hito no egao mo omoidasenai no! doushite nano? Don't ask me what it means. I memorize foreign songs but I...
  13. K

Back Again, New Request

Free hosting please *wink* I think I'll take up ezhost's offer. It sounds great. I promise to link you on main page.
  14. K

Back Again, New Request

Mostly just a personal site. Maybe a gallery or two of friends, family, maybe some of her crushes, poems, etc. Just a little spot on the web. I may also put up layout tutorials occasionally on her site when I visit.. :biggrin2:
  15. K

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Test test.
Back