• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by killaklown

1. K

Dedicated Server needed (1GB Ram)

Really? I purchased a server for $60 with 1gb ram, so I guess I do have good luck.
  2. K

Dedicated Server needed (1GB Ram)

I need a dedicated server, must have 1GB ram. Im looking to pay at most $65 a month.
  3. K

Any good VPS for proxies?

So far i think im going with servint...
  4. K

I decided I would want atleast 512MB Ram Guaranteed.
  5. K

I'm looking for a good vps (host thats been around for awhile) for proxies.. I need: Around 5GB space 150GB+ Bandwidth 256mb+ Guaranteed Ram Cpanel or Directadmin (preferably cpanel) WHM if possible. Ability to upgrade to a bigger VPS or Dedicated Server. Would like it cheap, but...
  6. K

Help me set up my NS! (lxadmin)

I dont know how to set up the nameservers for my VPS. I have two ip's, but have no idea how to make the nameservers
  7. K

Need Proxy Host

I already purchased a VPS.
  8. K

Cheapest .com Domain

Namecheap is where i reg my domains. They cost $7.99 after you put a coupon in (theres a new coupon every month, just search google). They also accept paypal. I reg'ed around 50 domains there since i joined a few years ago.
  9. K

Reseller or VPS (around $10 monthly) Proxy

Ill wait up to 24 hours and then decide, so for internalx's plan looks very tempting ;) Oh, forgot to say I will be paying with paypal. (and if possible, i would like a one day trial to see if its right for me).
  10. K

Need Proxy Host

Well, if you cant offer it, why do you have the need to say that i will not get it? Anyways i made another request for reseller/vps (vps would be better) in another request section of this forum. Still looking to pay around $10 a month, max $15.
  11. K

I just edited my post and stated the MAX i can go is $15 month. And i NEED 100GB+ bandwidth.
  12. K

I need: 1GB Space at least 100GB bandwidth (more is always better ;)) Looking to pay around $10 a month. Possibly up to $15 a month I will want to upgrade my VPS or Reseller (when required) if I theres good uptimes and good support. Of course this means i will pay more.
  13. K

Need Proxy Host

I need: 1GB Space 100GB Bandwidth 10+ Domains I can pay max $10 a month.
  14. K

webhosting required

Picked the host, thanks everyone...
Back