• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by KHost

1. K

metered v/s unmetered bandwidth

That would be a good idea of how it works. Some providers will allow you to have a 10mbps Unmetered that bursts to 100mbps. It's the same as getting 3.3TB of bandwidth with a 100mbps, but at least you can use it if you need it. I dont have any unmetered servers at the moment because Im not...
  2. K

Konker Hosting -- First Month Only $1!

Konker Hosting is a having a a blowout sale on a great hosting package. You get 1GB of Storage and 20GB of Bandwidth for a whopping $2.95/month. This is premium space with no overselling. The good news doesn't just stop there. We are more than happy to give you the first month of service for...
  3. K

Free Konker Hosting No Posts No Ads!

A new FREE web hosting company debuts today under the name Free Konker Hosting. Some of you may know about our current paid hosting packages at Konker Hosting, but we have decided to open up a free hosting section. You may think we are an overnight host since we are so new, but we are sure here...
  4. K

Plesk VPS

Do you want a full license for Plesk or do you just want a trial version installed? I ask this because you are interested in experimenting with it. The trial version allows you to use one domain.
  5. K

Access denied issue

If your files were made private on the old Windows installation, the only way to access them on the new Windows installation is to become the owner of the new files. This is possible in the Security tab after right clicking on the folder and going to Properties.
  6. K

vps quotes plz

Hello, I am the one who offered him the $21/month VPS. The reason for this is I simply have extra space on the server that I am willing to sell cheap. Not really looking for much of a profit, I just want to fill the empty space up I am not using. In no way am I overselling this server.
  7. K

Try Us for $1 Shared Hosting - Konker Hosting

Konker Hosting is a having a a blowout sale on a great hosting package. You get 1GB of Storage and 20GB of Bandwidth for a whopping $2.95/month. This is premium space with no overselling. The good news doesn't just stop there. We are more than happy to give you the first month of service for...
  8. K

Making the jump to paid....

Hello djyox, I currently have this deal going on: 1GB Storage 20GB Bandwidth Unlimited on All Features (Email Accounts, Domains, FTP, etc.) PHP 4 and MySQL v4.1 CGI, PERL, and MS Frontpage Extensions cPanel Control Panel 24/7 Email Support 99.9% Uptime ImageMagick and GD are...
  9. K

Need a VPS

Tailzehhhh, I can offer you our smallest VPS Package: VPS SM 3GB Storage 50GB Bandwidth 64 Guaranteed with 128MB Burstable 1 Dedicated IP Debian, Fedora Core 3/4, or CentOS v4.3 $5.99/month Order Here: https://billing.konker.net/order/orderwiz.php?v=6 Questions? Email...
  10. K

5GB 100GB Bandwidth

Hello BastianG, I can offer you this: 5GB Space 100GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features Unlimited MySQL DBs cPanel with Fantastico Unlimited Tech Support $12.50/month Please contact me through PM or email sales@konker.net to order.
  11. K

Konker Hosting offers 50% off all VPS packages!

Konker Hosting would like to introduce our newest edition to our hosting, Virtual Private Servers! Thats right, we have not only been able to get this new edition to our great line of hosting setup, but also at extremely low prices. For your first month, try our hosting for 50% off! You have no...
  12. K

cheap hosting with shh

Email replied Rob. Thanks.
  13. K

cheap hosting with shh

robert allen, Here is the offer I have for you: 3GB Storage 50GB Bandwidth 64MB Guaranteed RAM with 128MB Burstable RAM 1 Dedicated IP CentOS, Fedora, and Debian Operating Systems 24/7 Email Support Server located in Atlanta, GA. $5.99/month If you wish to order, please contact...
  14. K

Need VPS

flaviorodrigues, I can offer you this: 15GB Storage 150GB Bandwidth 384MB Guaranteed RAM with 768 Burstable RAM cPanel/WHM with Fantastico 2 Dedicated IPs CentOS v4.3 Server located in Ft. Worth, TX. $35.99/month Email me daniel@konker.net to order.
  15. K

IRC VPS for Blowout Prices! Starting at $5.99/month

Konker Hosting is offering these IRC VPS for the cheapest they can possibly be. Lowering our prices does not mean sacrificing our service. Using HyperVM technology to manage our VPSs is essential to properly manage all our servers and to give the customer a place to control their VPS. Our email...
Back