• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by KeithCash

1. K

The-Hosting.com - Please review my new design

Wow. Talk about great graphics. It makes me want to buy hosting. Cheers.
  2. K

TheJetRadio.com - REVIEW

The orange is a little harsh on the eyes, maybe a little darker color. Cheers
  3. K

EZPROXYTOOLS Review

Very cool shark. Amazing how you did that. Keep us up to date. Cheers
  4. K

review my web directory

Shows under construction
  5. K

Please review www.xeonfx.com

Looks really good. The graphics and layout feel good. Keep up the work Cheers
  6. K

New Portfolio!!

Looks good, nice design. Keep us update on your progress Cheers
  7. K

Review My Sites

The blogs are interesting. Might want to review them to make them say what they are selling. Cheers
  8. K

Image-Pimp.net -- Please Review!

Good Design; The logo goes well with the website domain. Cheers
  9. K

Review Multipagerank.com - PageRank Checking tool

I like it alot. I have been test several websites. Keep us posted of changes. Cheers
  10. K

Imagemain

Looks good. Keep up the work. Simple clean easy to view. Cheers
  11. K

New wordpress themes need some comment and suggestion

I agree with v0dka; Lighten it up. Maybe a picture of books or knowledge base pictures. Good Job. Keep working on it. Cheers
  12. K

My design

Koh; Your website design makes me want to buy a website. Very well done. You need some SEO work done on the site, to drive traffic from the search engines. a different issue. Maybe a search box for a domain which then inturn lets them order hosting. Good Job Like the penquin...
Back