• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kathy

1. K

Free Host that WILL get LISTED on engines?? Also sub software?

jhi Hi jan, thanks for info. Your site looks popular. But I note those two hosts you name cut sites out quick for inacctivety. I prefer a host, where your site can lie dormant and not be deleted. Can anyone name sites NOT to you: 1. either they dont get listed on engines well...
  2. K

Free Host that WILL get LISTED on engines?? Also sub software?

Hey all, can you recommend a good free host that WILL get listed on search engines. ( Ive tried a couple that the engines seem to reject - anybody know what I mean? ) Also, where can I download some good submitting software? thanks kath
  3. K

Project linux any good?

everytime I tried to go there, it is always down. Not too good a recommendation..... or am I wrong? thanks Kath
  4. K

** GASP ! ** Willing to pay !!

thanks Todd thanks Todd, I really don't give a H O O T - about backup. When you've lost as many sites as I have from crummy free hosts going down. ( f2s etc, etc. ) You only depend on the "site" on your own hard drive. I'm more concerned about: 1. price 2 speed 3...
  5. K

REDIRECT ? or Domain N.S. or? subdomain ?

Thanks for reply! I'm not sure how it" looks better? " I gather you mean no different name on bottom of browser from top url. ( but, Of course I cloak) But Why? More flexible. More secure. and ........ Well, okay, if you promote a lot: posts, emails, etc...
  6. K

Hey cheatpark ­ Subdomain as in : >> b: subdomain at the hosts domain name << { Why? So I can continue using my redirect service and cloak the domain. I have more on this thread at free services, btw ) Kathy
  7. K

thanks you to. and hi , Yupapa Bahamama. Is that really your picture? You are lovely. Why is that name familiar? Did you have your own host last year ? ( or do you still now? ) About these hosts, will they host a subdomain, too? thanks a bunch! Kathy
  8. K

Hot link host ? and ?

Thanks big perm. I cant access the first one right now. but, that project linux looks cool. Do the pages load pretty quick you think? thanks Kathy
  9. K

REDIRECT ? or Domain N.S. or? subdomain ?

Hi all, I use a redirect right now [zone edit] to redirect my domains right now to free hosts. If I get a paid host ( hopefully for more reliability and speed) do you recommend forgetting a redirect like zone edit, and just transferring the domain name server to that host , or...
  10. K

Hi all, I guess I might be finally sick of the free hosts. ( ever since f2s screwed every body. ) What's the best deal on good hosts? I guess I will use pay pal or a credit card, so I could pay 6 mos or year for the best deals. I get about 1000 + hits a day. Using...
  11. K

Hot link host ? and ?

Hi all, Still looking for 2 hosts: ( can be different) 1. One that allows hotlinking. 2. One to replace f2s: ( Ie: No banners, decent bandwith, etc) Please dont stay brinkster - they cut your site off after a certain amount of hits! Embarrasing! thanks a...
  12. K

Which is FASTEST ( hate NS! )

ohh.. okay, that sounds cool cyber. thanks . Kathy
  13. K

thanks issues, Between godaddy and name cheap which would you pick? I note godaddy is cheaper if you go for more than one year - but name cheap isnt! Kathy
  14. K

Hey all, Which is the fastest and easiest, to make changes to your domain info ( like your contact email etc. ) thanks a bunch. Any other tips? Kathy ( PS I hate network solutions! uggggghh!)
  15. K

Help! Host to replace f2s! ??

Oh _ 1 more requirement Oh one more - Or this could be a different host, also. Are there any free hosts that still allow hotlinking? ( small jpeg files under 100 k all that I need) thanks! Kathy
Back