• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by kamalkhan

1. K

BidClix.com

I was using bidclix on my site as backup It took me nearly 3 monnths to reach the minimum payout but before the end of the month they emailed me short message that they closed my account, REASON? Here is there email FROM: Lori Richter <lori@bidclix.com> Well, I cant understand term...
  2. K

Clicksor

NOT $0.05 but $0.01 :shame: :shame:
  3. K

Tomcat Hosting with JSP and Servlet Support.

Is it tomcat hosting? and do you support both JSP and Servlet Hosting?
  4. K

Tomcat Hosting with JSP and Servlet Support.

Hi, I need Java hosting with support of JSP, Servlet and MYSQL Space: 1GB+ Bandwidth: ~15GB Shared / Private Tomcat (Private is perfered) (JSP and Servlet Support) 10+ MYSQL connections All other good hosting features NO SETUP FEES Limit $8 / month [Less is better]
  5. K

I need windows reseller account

If I am not wrong, there is no such thing "unlimited" atleast in hosting industry.
  6. K

Reseller Wtih RV-Skins + UR-Chin + JSP support

I have never used paypal but If I am not wrong PayPal accept CC.
  7. K

NO Problem, I hope that I could find any other hosts .. Any way thanks Decker
  8. K

Sorry for that but I wont buy reseller account for the host which offer free web hosting because of the fact most of the free web host are not reliable.
  9. K

What do you think that Pakistanis can not have Credit Card !!!! ... lol here are some links that can answer your question :biggrin2: http://www.citibank.com/pakistan/homepage/ http://www.unionbank.com.pk/amex_credit_card.htm More...
  10. K

I have already stated that my range is $25 (little difference for good offer can be considered however $25 or less is better)
  11. K

I need reseller account with features including RV-Skins + UR-Chin + JSP/Servelts support (with all other features) Space: 20GB Bandwidth > 15 times of Space (like for 20GB badwidth should be 300GB) Unlimited Accounts 99.9+ Uptime and all other default features No setup charges...
  12. K

Click incresed but not revenue!

Where are ads in your site?
  13. K

Free Webhosting 25MB to 100MB

Good Host. I like it .....
Back